|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leads Dorothy and the Scarecrow to the woodchopper?
(a) A bird
(b) A groan
(c) A feeling
(d) A sign
2. Who is the small woman dressed in a brilliant white dress?
(a) The Witch of the North
(b) The Witch of the South
(d) Mary Sue
3. Where must Dorothy go to learn how to get back home?
(a) The dark forest
(b) To the Tin Woodman
(c) To the City of Emeralds
(d) To the Wicked Witch's home
4. Which people are characterized by their blue attire?
(b) China miniatures
(d) Winged Monkeys
5. Who does Dorothy agree with in the debate mentioned in #57?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Scarecrow and Woodman have a debate about whether ________ or __________ is more important.
2. These new people have the heads of tigers and the bodies of _________.
3. While Dorothy is amazed by Oz, what does she want?
4. Who is afraid of these sounds?
5. What people live on the other side of this obstacle?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)