|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cuts down the tree to create a bridge?
(a) The Lion
(b) The Scarecrow
(d) The Tin Woodman
2. How long was the Woodman standing in the woods as Dorothy and Scarecrow found him?
(a) A month
(b) A year
(c) A day
(d) An hour
3. What can be seen from underneath the house?
(a) A treasure
(b) A small tree
(c) A large hole
(d) The witch's feet
4. What has Dorothy done to receive thanks upon arriving in Oz?
(a) Created the yellow brick road
(b) Killed the Wicked Witch of the Easy
(c) Talked nicely to the people she meets
(d) Given away her extra food
5. Where must Dorothy go to learn how to get back home?
(a) The dark forest
(b) To the Tin Woodman
(c) To the City of Emeralds
(d) To the Wicked Witch's home
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dorothy spend her first night in Oz?
2. What is the woodchopper made of?
3. What do the travelers hear as they journey through the forest?
4. When the Woodman's heart was taken away, so was his ____________.
5. What does the Witch of the North give Dorothy for protection?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)