|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What jumps out at the Scarecrow and sends the Scarecrow flying?
(a) The wind
(b) A lion
(c) A tree
(d) A witch
2. What does Dorothy do to protect Toto?
(a) Runs inbetween
(b) Uses her magic shoes
(c) Slaps the lion on the nose
(d) Asks for the Tin Woodman's ax
3. What does the Tin Woodman kill?
(a) A wildcat
(b) A lion
(c) A mouse
(d) A bear
4. What does Dorothy do to protect her house?
(b) She kisses it
(c) Locks it up before she leaves
(d) She gets a spell put on it
5. What is the answer to #83 designed to do?
(a) Rescue the travelers who feel asleep in the poppies
(b) Impress the Wizard
(c) Get the travelers over another obstacle
(d) Help the witch
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorothy use to summon the mice?
2. What is so special about the animal that the Tin Woodman spares?
3. Where does Dorothy spend her first night in Oz?
4. What does the Scarecrow ask all the mice to do?
5. What does the witch send first to thwart the travelers?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)