|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Remainder of Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Leif Størmer describe the Burgess Shale arthropods in a treatise?
2. What does Gould determine about the difference between eukaryotic fauna and the Burgess fauna?
(a) The difference is microscopic.
(b) The difference is minimalist.
(c) The difference is vast.
(d) The difference is close.
3. How did Whittington approach Yohoia?
(a) More conservatively.
(b) Very liberally.
(c) Moderately liberally.
(d) Less conservatively.
4. What is the second subtitle for the Act 5 chapter?
(a) Doomsday (There Are No Final Answers).
(b) Doomsday (There Are No Final Statements).
(c) Doomsday (There Are Final Answers).
(d) Wednesday (There Are No Final Answers).
5. What years did Whittington work on Naraoia and Aysheaia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Opabinia quoted to belong?
2. How does Walcott group the Burgess arthropods among the arthropod phylum?
3. When did Whittington publish his first monograph?
4. What could Whittington not figure out to do about Marrella?
5. What is Canadaspis?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)