|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Walcott's Vision and the Nature of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the seventh stage of development about?
(c) Homo sapiens.
2. What complex creature did Morris decide to focus on?
3. What five new species did Morris find?
(a) Hallucigenia, Odontogriphus, Dinomischus, Amiskwia, and Malaria.
(b) Nectocaris, Odontogriphus, Dinomischus, Amiskwia, and Hallucigenia.
(c) Fologenia, Maskinal, Odontogriphus, Dinomischus, and Hallucigenia.
(d) Hallucigenia, Odontogriphus, Dinomischus, Maskinal, and Frutogenia.
4. How was Whittington inclined to see Opabinia?
(a) As crazy.
(b) As a lunatic.
(c) As insane.
(d) As an oddball.
5. What years did Whittington work on Naraoia and Aysheaia?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did many species of hominid exist?
2. Where was Opabinia quoted to belong?
3. What does Gould strain to emphasize for his audience?
4. How many major contingencies along the path toward human development does Gould guide the reader through?
5. How was Walcott's taxonomy significantly updated?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)