|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Burgess Drama, Act 4. Completion and Codiication of an Argument: Naraoia and Aysheaia, 1977-1978..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the evidences for Opabinia that are considered undeniable?
(a) The shape of its trunk and the segments of its gut.
(b) The segments of its gut and the shape of its trunk.
(c) The shape of its carapace and the segments of its trunk.
(d) The shape of its gut and the segments of its trunk.
2. What is the subtitle for this segment of the book?
(a) Completion and Codiication of an Argument
(b) Timelines and Codification of an Argument
(c) Completion and Codification of an Argument
(d) Omission and Codiication of an Argument
3. How does Walcott group the Burgess arthropods among the arthropod phylum?
4. What was Yohoia specialized for?
(a) An environment.
(b) A habitat.
(c) A species.
(d) A kingdom.
5. How many levels are there in the taxonomy of life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of appendages did Yohoia have?
2. What did Whittington do after assigning his students to work on some of the other genera?
3. What types did Whittingdon use to classify the new species?
4. What was Whittington armed with that helped him review the claim that Opabinia was an arthropod?
5. What did Walcott do for science by collecting and cataloging tens of thousands of new species?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)