|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Miranda talks about camp in Part VII, what one word does she use to describe camp?
2. What play is mentioned in the introduction to Part V?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) Elephant Man.
(c) Death of a Salesman.
(d) The Merchant of Venice.
3. From where does Miranda watch the play?
(a) Second row.
(b) In the wings.
(c) Lighting booth.
(d) First row.
4. How does Miranda say that Via looks when she is dressed and ready to play Emily?
5. What timed does the bus leave for the nature retreat?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) 5:30 a.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 7:00 a .m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Miranda feel for a change at the end of Part VII?
2. Who gives August an Uglydoll key chain?
3. On their first day at the nature reserve, how long of a hike do they take?
4. Did Via flub any lines during the play?
5. What is Julian putting in Jack's backpack when Amos grabs it and gives it back to Jack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of person is Miranda's mother?
2. What happens to August at the end of the play?
3. What does August's mom say when he asks her if he will always have to worry about jerks?
4. Why does Justin think he'll be an overprotective dad one day?
5. What changes and what doesn't after the trip to the nature reserve?
6. Why does August think the kids have quit playing the Plague game?
7. Why didn't Miranda call Via when she got home from camp?
8. What happens when Jack goes into the store to buy gum?
9. Why did Miranda feel she was entitled to lie and say that August was her brother?
10. Why hasn't Olivia told her parents about the school play?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)