|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Miranda watch the play?
(a) First row.
(b) Lighting booth.
(c) Second row.
(d) In the wings.
2. In Part V, what stuffed animal does Via put on her lap when she and Justin are in her room talking?
(b) Teddy bear.
(c) Polar bear.
3. To what does Isabel invite Miranda at the end of Part VII?
(a) Ice cream.
(c) Late dinner.
4. What is Julian putting in Jack's backpack when Amos grabs it and gives it back to Jack?
(a) Pencil shavings.
(b) Dirty tissues.
(c) Used gum.
(d) Raw eggs.
5. What color are Olivia's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Charlotte when she appeared in a television commercial?
2. How long ago did Justin trade his baroque violin for another instrument?
3. Did Via flub any lines during the play?
4. The night after being attacked, how late does August read trying to get to sleep?
5. What timed does the bus leave for the nature retreat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Jack goes into the store to buy gum?
2. How does August describe his hearing once he gets his hearing aids?
3. Why hasn't Olivia told her parents about the school play?
4. Why did Miranda hate camp at first?
5. Why does Justin think he is going to have a rough six weeks in Part V?
6. What type of person is Miranda's mother?
7. Why did Miranda feel she was entitled to lie and say that August was her brother?
8. What happened to August's astronaut helmet and why?
9. What does Olivia do with a ladybug in Part V?
10. Why does Miranda feel like it is awkward when she sees Via at high school?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)