|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At camp, where did the popular girls stay?
(a) Cabin 37.
(b) Cabin 18.
(c) Bungalow 29.
(d) Bungalow 32.
2. What is the name of the doctor who fits August for his hearing aids?
(a) Dr. Wyatt.
(b) Dr. Davidson.
(c) Dr. Smith.
(d) Dr. James.
3. What do they name the puppy August gets after returning from the nature reserve?
4. What color are Olivia's eyes?
5. In Part V, what stuffed animal does Via put on her lap when she and Justin are in her room talking?
(a) Polar bear.
(b) Teddy bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older than Justin is his older brother?
2. In Part VI, what does August compare his ears to?
3. By what month are the girls getting sick of the war?
4. How old does August think the bullies were who attacked him at the nature reserve?
5. In Part VI, where does Julian start leaving notes for Jack and August?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Via and Dad bring home with them when August returns from the nature retreat?
2. What happens to August at the end of the play?
3. Why does Justin think he is going to have a rough six weeks in Part V?
4. What changes and what doesn't after the trip to the nature reserve?
5. What does Miranda miss most about Via's friendship?
6. Why does August think the kids have quit playing the Plague game?
7. Why did Miranda feel she was entitled to lie and say that August was her brother?
8. Why hasn't Olivia told her parents about the school play?
9. What type of person is Miranda's mother?
10. What does Olivia do with a ladybug in Part V?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)