|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part V, what stuffed animal does Via put on her lap when she and Justin are in her room talking?
(b) Teddy bear.
(c) Polar bear.
2. Where does Justin's dad live?
(b) Brooklyn Heights.
3. What name do Jack and August use on the notes they write to Julian and his cronies?
4. Where is the Science Fair held?
(b) Science wing.
5. What do they name the puppy August gets after returning from the nature reserve?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Isabel invite Miranda at the end of Part VII?
2. How old was Miranda when she met August?
3. What does August think is in the case that Justin carries?
4. Who is Miranda's boyfriend?
5. What moment is bittersweet for Miranda at the end of the play?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does August describe his hearing once he gets his hearing aids?
2. How does August have to wear his hearing aids?
3. What does Isabel mean when she says that like sees like?
4. Where are August's hearing aids found?
5. In Part V, why do kids think they lost a week of rehearsal time for the school play?
6. Why did Miranda feel she was entitled to lie and say that August was her brother?
7. What changes and what doesn't after the trip to the nature reserve?
8. What happens to August at the end of the play?
9. What does Miranda miss most about Via's friendship?
10. Why does Justin think he is going to have a rough six weeks in Part V?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)