|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who used to have the sled that Jack found?
2. How long did it take August to learn to keep his tongue inside his mouth?
(a) Several years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) About 18 months.
(d) 6 months.
3. How does Via meet Eleanor again?
(b) Smart-kids' table at lunch.
4. In Part III, who call Summer a saint for hanging out with August?
5. Where did Via's parents meet?
(a) High School.
(c) City College.
(d) Brown University.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part I, how long has it been since Christopher moved away?
2. What color shoes is Mr. Tushman wearing when August meets him for the first time?
3. Where was Via's grandmother from?
4. How many weeks has Summer been sitting with August at lunch by Chapter 2 of Part III?
5. Why does Summer keep having lunch with August?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jack get August back as his friend?
2. What do August and Summer talk about during lunch on the first day of school?
3. What two things does Julian share about himself the first day of school in homeroom?
4. What excuse does Summer give Savannah the next day for leaving the Halloween party early?
5. Why are all the boys ignoring Jack when school starts again in January?
6. How does Via describe August's face?
7. Why does Summer go to the bathroom and call her mom during the Halloween party?
8. What is the first assignment Mr. Browne's gives the students?
9. Is Jack's family rich?
10. Where is Julian going for Christmas?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)