|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What accent did Grans have?
2. In Part II, what sport does Via play?
3. How does Via meet Eleanor again?
(c) Smart-kids' table at lunch.
4. What time does Mrs. Garcia get to school each morning?
5. With whom do August's parents consider fixing Summer's mother up on a blind date?
(a) A friend of the family.
(b) August's uncle Andrew.
(c) August's uncle Ben.
(d) A neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the most popular girl in school?
2. How long was the drive to Grans house?
3. How long ago did Summer's father die?
4. When did Via's father's grandparents immigrate to the United States?
5. How many seconds do people think they have to wash their hands or find hand sanitizer if they touch August?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jack get suspended from school?
2. What is August thinking about when Ms. Petosa calls his name and asks him to share two things about himself?
3. How does Jack get August back as his friend?
4. Why is the rest of September difficult for August?
5. What two things does Julian share about himself the first day of school in homeroom?
6. According to the family, how did Via respond when August was brought home from the hospital?
7. Why does Summer hang out with August?
8. How did Isabel react when her mother died?
9. What is the first assignment Mr. Browne's gives the students?
10. What does August do for his birthday?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)