|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Julian putting in Jack's backpack when Amos grabs it and gives it back to Jack?
(a) Pencil shavings.
(b) Dirty tissues.
(c) Used gum.
(d) Raw eggs.
2. What time does the bus arrive at the nature reserve?
3. Why can't Miranda's boyfriend come watch her in the school play?
(a) Grandfather was sick.
(b) Grandmother was sick.
(c) Volleyball game.
(d) Basketball game.
4. What does Justin give Olivia for Valentine's Day?
(a) Heart necklace.
(d) Promise ring.
5. What do they name the puppy August gets after returning from the nature reserve?
6. In Part V, how long have Justin and Via been dating?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 10 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
7. When did Miranda's parents divorce?
(a) Summer before 9th grade.
(b) During 6th grade.
(c) After 7th grade.
(d) Summer before 10th grade.
8. What color duffel bag does August take on the nature retreat?
9. How old was Miranda when she met August?
10. Who is Miranda's boyfriend?
11. Who is the most nervous of all during the play?
(d) Mr. Davenport.
12. From where does Miranda watch the play?
(a) First row.
(b) In the wings.
(c) Second row.
(d) Lighting booth.
13. What movie do the kids watch at the nature reserve?
(a) Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
(b) Mary Poppins.
(c) Star Wars.
(d) Sound of Music.
14. What timed does the bus leave for the nature retreat?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 7:00 a .m.
(c) 5:30 a.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
15. How old does August think the bullies were who attacked him at the nature reserve?
(a) 8th grade.
(d) 7th grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part VI, what does August compare his ears to?
2. How long does it take for the kids on the bus to get to the nature retreat?
3. What color did Miranda dye her hair at camp?
4. The night before the nature retreat, what does August read before he falls asleep?
5. How much older than Justin is his older brother?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)