|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they name the puppy August gets after returning from the nature reserve?
2. In Part VI, where does Julian start leaving notes for Jack and August?
3. How long does it take for the kids on the bus to get to the nature retreat?
(a) 5.5 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 4.5 hours.
4. How much older than Justin is his older brother?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 3 years.
5. How many times had Justin and Via dated when she told him about August?
6. In Part VI, what do Julian and his cronies steal from Jack to play Monkey in the Middle?
(a) History book.
(c) Gym shorts.
7. On their first day at the nature reserve, how long of a hike do they take?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 1.5 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
8. How does Miranda say that Via looks when she is dressed and ready to play Emily?
9. Where is Justin from?
10. To what does Isabel invite Miranda at the end of Part VII?
(b) Ice cream.
(d) Late dinner.
11. What does Justin feel when he first sees August?
12. By Part VI, how many As has Jack received this year?
13. From where does Miranda watch the play?
(a) First row.
(b) Second row.
(c) In the wings.
(d) Lighting booth.
14. When did Miranda's parents divorce?
(a) Summer before 9th grade.
(b) Summer before 10th grade.
(c) After 7th grade.
(d) During 6th grade.
15. Why can't Miranda's boyfriend come watch her in the school play?
(a) Volleyball game.
(b) Grandmother was sick.
(c) Basketball game.
(d) Grandfather was sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Science Fair held?
2. Who is Miranda's boyfriend?
3. How old was Miranda when she met August?
4. Where do the fifth graders go for a nature retreat?
5. From what play does the quote come from at the beginning of Part VI?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)