|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Miranda say that Via looks when she is dressed and ready to play Emily?
2. How many kids sleep in a cabin?
3. Who gives August an Uglydoll key chain?
4. What timed does the bus leave for the nature retreat?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 6:30 a.m.
(c) 5:30 a.m.
(d) 7:00 a .m.
5. Where did Via and Justin meet?
(a) An ice cream shop.
(c) School cafeteria.
(d) Science class.
6. What does Olivia make her gift for Justin for Valentine's Day from?
(a) Floppy disks.
(c) Old jeans.
(d) Circuit boards.
7. Where did Olivia's dad buy Daisy?
(a) Homeless man.
(c) Pet store.
(d) Private breeder.
8. How long will the nature retreat last?
(a) 4 days and 3 nights.
(b) A weekend.
(c) A week.
(d) 3 days and 2 nights.
9. The night before the nature retreat, what does August read before he falls asleep?
(a) The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
(b) The Three Musketeers.
(c) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
(d) The Wizard of Oz.
10. Where does Justin's dad live?
(c) Brooklyn Heights.
11. What does Jack think August looks like with his hearing aids?
(b) Movie star.
(c) FBI agent.
(d) Security agent.
12. Where did Miranda tell the girls in camp that her parents were for the summer?
13. What does Olivia give Justin for Valentine's Day?
(a) Messenger bag.
14. How long ago did Justin trade his baroque violin for another instrument?
(a) 1 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 16 months.
15. How old does August think the bullies were who attacked him at the nature reserve?
(a) 8th grade.
(d) 7th grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Olivia want to be when she grows up?
2. In Part VI, where does Julian start leaving notes for Jack and August?
3. How many years has there been a movie night at the Broarwood Nature Reserve?
4. Who sits with August on the drive to the nature retreat?
5. Who is Miranda's boyfriend?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)