|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Jack's babysitter when he first saw August?
2. What is Jack's mother's name?
3. When was Jack friends with Julian?
(c) Second grade.
(d) First grade.
4. Where did Via's parents meet?
(a) High School.
(b) Brown University.
(d) City College.
5. Where did Jack first see August?
(a) Bouley Bakery.
(b) Ice cream shop.
6. What is Julian's name for August?
(a) The Phantom.
(c) Monster Kid.
(d) Zombie Kid.
7. How does Via describe how her dad looks in photos of her as a baby?
(a) Hipster dude.
(b) Surfer dude.
(c) Crazy professor.
(d) Buttoned up exec.
8. In Part I, how long has it been since August had a surgery?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 11 months.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 1 year.
9. What is Via's mother's sister's name?
10. How much did Miles' dad pay for his sled?
11. Who gave August an astronaut helmet when he was five or six?
12. On what floor of the building does Jack live with his family?
13. What color shoes is Mr. Tushman wearing when August meets him for the first time?
14. What was in the science lab when August's parents toured the school they want him to attend?
(c) Baby chick.
15. In Part IV, when does the first snow come?
(b) First week of November.
(c) First week of December/.
(d) Thanksgiving break.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part III, who call Summer a saint for hanging out with August?
2. What fruit does August's mom cut for his school lunch for the second day of school?
3. What is Jack making for the Egyptian Museum project?
4. What color are August's eyes?
5. What accent did Grans have?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)