|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jack's father's occupation?
2. Who is Ximena dating?
3. How many seconds do people think they have to wash their hands or find hand sanitizer if they touch August?
4. How many times has August allowed Jack to cheat off from him?
(b) 1-2 times.
(c) 2-3 times.
(d) Couple times.
5. Who called August toward the end of Part II to say she'd always love August like a big sister?
6. What was in the science lab when August's parents toured the school they want him to attend?
(b) Baby chick.
7. How long does it take Jack to sort of get used to August's face?
(a) 12 days.
(b) About a month.
(c) 3 days.
(d) About a week.
8. When was Jack friends with Julian?
(a) Second grade.
(c) First grade.
9. What used to be August's mother's occupation?
(c) Author of science fiction novels.
(d) Children's-book illustrator.
10. Where did Via's parents meet?
(a) High School.
(b) City College.
(c) Brown University.
11. How old is the narrator in Part 1?
12. What color are August's eyes?
13. What time does Mrs. Garcia get to school each morning?
14. In Part 3, who wonders if Mr. Tushman asked Summer to be friends with August?
15. In Part III, who call Summer a saint for hanging out with August?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Via stayed at Grans, what would Grans draw on the front sidewalk in chalk?
2. What excuse does Summer give for leaving the Halloween party?
3. When did doctors discover that there was something wrong with August's face?
4. When did Grans and Agosto move to Boston?
5. Where were Via's father's family from?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)