|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part III, who call Summer a saint for hanging out with August?
2. How much older is Via than August?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 24 monthes.
(d) 4 years.
3. In Part I, how long does Mr. Tushman want the students to spend showing August around the school?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) 90 minutes.
4. What do Summer and August like to play at recess?
(a) Leap Frog.
(c) Cat and Mouse.
(d) Four Square.
5. How old is the narrator in Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, who wonders if Mr. Tushman asked Summer to be friends with August?
2. How many seconds do people think they have to wash their hands or find hand sanitizer if they touch August?
3. What color shoes is Mr. Tushman wearing when August meets him for the first time?
4. Who does Savanna say would like to ask Summer on a date?
5. With whom do August's parents consider fixing Summer's mother up on a blind date?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)