|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will it take Via to get to school on the train and crosstown bus?
(a) An hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) An hour and a quarter.
2. How old was August when he had his biggest surgeries?
(c) Before he was 4.
(d) After he was 2.
3. What color is Miranda's hair when school starts?
4. Where were Via's father's family from?
(a) Russia and Poland.
(c) France and Holland.
5. What used to be August's mother's occupation?
(c) Author of science fiction novels.
(d) Children's-book illustrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Via's parents meet?
2. What accent did Grans have?
3. In Part I, how long does Mr. Tushman want the students to spend showing August around the school?
4. Who called August toward the end of Part II to say she'd always love August like a big sister?
5. When did Via's father's grandparents immigrate to the United States?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)