|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Via stayed at Grans, what would Grans draw on the front sidewalk in chalk?
2. What accent did Grans have?
3. What time does Mrs. Garcia get to school each morning?
4. In Part I, how long has it been since August had a surgery?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 11 months.
5. How long will it take Via to get to school on the train and crosstown bus?
(a) An hour.
(b) An hour and a quarter.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did doctors discover that there was something wrong with August's face?
2. What grade will August attend in Part I?
3. What play does Charlotte describe as they tour the school?
4. Where were Via's father's family from?
5. Where did Via's parents meet?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)