|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Via known Miranda and Ella?
(a) Since preschool.
(b) Since first grade.
(c) Since second grade.
(d) Since kindergarten.
2. How much older is Via than August?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 24 monthes.
(d) 18 months.
3. What does August's mom make for lunch for him on the second day of school?
(a) Egg salad on whole wheat bread.
(b) Chicken salad on rye.
(c) American cheese on whole wheat bread.
(d) Tuna salad on rye.
4. Where did Via's parents meet?
(a) City College.
(c) Brown University.
(d) High School.
5. When did doctors discover that there was something wrong with August's face?
(a) 3 weeks before he was born.
(b) 8 weeks before he was born.
(c) When he was born.
(d) 2 months before he was born.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part I, how long does Mr. Tushman want the students to spend showing August around the school?
2. When Via stayed at Grans, what would Grans draw on the front sidewalk in chalk?
3. How old was August when he had his biggest surgeries?
4. Where was Via's grandmother from?
5. How does Via meet Eleanor again?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)