|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two Maxes play with August?
(b) Dungeons & Dragons.
2. When Mr. Browne asks the students to write about something they did that was brave, what does Jack write about?
(a) Putting out a fire.
(b) Being August's friend.
(c) Being afraid of the ocean.
(d) Saving his brother.
3. What parts of school does Jack like?
(a) P.E. and computer class.
(b) Math and science.
(c) Computer science and English.
(d) Science and P.E..
4. What do August and Jack do for a science project?
(b) Spud lamp.
(c) Solar battery.
(d) Molecule diorama.
5. Where do Jack and his brother go sledding with their dad when it snows for the first time that year?
(a) Rowdy Hill.
(b) Hamburger Hill.
(c) Skeleton HIll.
(d) Beacon Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who used to have the sled that Jack found?
2. Where is the Science Fair held?
3. When did Grans and Agosto move to Boston?
4. How many kids are in fifth grade?
5. What is Jack's mother's occupation?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)