|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Lorraine's father done when he found out Lorraine is a lesbian?
(a) Kicked her out of the house
(b) Beat her severely
(c) Quit going to church
(d) Cut her out of his will
2. Why is Kiswana's mother especially exasperated with her?
(a) She wil not go to school
(b) She does not have a phone
(c) She is not married
(d) She will not visit more often
3. Where does Eugene say he is going for a job?
4. What does Kiswana accuse her father and mother of doing?
(a) Beating her as a child
(b) Denying her an education
(c) Loving her brother more than her
(d) Selling out to white brainwashing
5. What does Cora Lee give to Theresa to throw?
(a) A rock
(b) A brick
(c) A ball
(d) A can of Coke
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one who helps Ciel recover from her grief?
2. Which of the following best describes Kiswana Browne?
3. What does the character in #97 carry under her arms?
4. Why does Theresa's cab speed away?
5. What is the profession of Kiswana's parents?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)