|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women of Brewster Place learn about the women in question #145?
(a) They are cousins
(b) They are sisters
(c) They are co-workers
(d) They are lesbians
2. What does Kiswana accuse her mother of being?
(a) An inspiration
(b) A drug addict
(c) A white man's nigger
(d) A poor excuse for a mother
3. Where does Kiswana take Cora Lee and her children?
(a) A Shakespeare play in the park
(d) An amusement park
4. When did Coral Lee have her first child?
(a) As an eighth grader
(b) As a sophomore in high school
(c) Just after high school graduation
(d) As a senior in high school
5. Why is Kiswana's mother especially exasperated with her?
(a) She will not visit more often
(b) She does not have a phone
(c) She wil not go to school
(d) She is not married
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kiswana see from her apartment window?
2. How many children does Cora Lee have now in Brewster Place?
3. What does Cora Lee refer to as "the thing in the dark"?
4. What had Lorraine's father done when he found out Lorraine is a lesbian?
5. Where does Mattie invite Etta to go with her?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)