|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the tenants know when they heard Ben singing this song?
(a) He would get really depressed
(b) He would be in a really good mood
(c) It was useless to try to get him to fix anything at this point
(d) He would dance all over the complex
2. What does the attorney advise Mattie regarding Basil's bail?
(a) Don't pay it
(b) Negotiate the amount
(c) Pay it immediately
(d) Make Basil pay it
3. According to Etta, "All the good men are either dead or _______________________."
(b) married to someone else
(c) waiting to be born
4. The new tenants "clung to the _______________ with a desperate acceptance."
5. What type of vehicle does the character in #97 arrive in at Brewster Place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nationality of people now moving into the neighborhood?
2. What is the demographic of the area where Brewster Place is located?
3. What did Mattie's father do when she was sick?
4. What fact does Mattie refuse to accept?
5. Who does Mattie's father believe is the father of Mattie's unborn child?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)