|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Etta, "All the good men are either dead or _______________________."
(a) waiting to be born
(c) married to someone else
2. What is Ben's occupation?
(a) Maintenance man
3. Who does Mattie's father blame for her pregnancy?
(b) The deacon
4. What are Etta's intentions for the man she meets at church?
(a) To study with him
(b) To teach him the Bible
(c) To pray with him
(d) To marry him
5. About what did Ben mumble?
(a) An unfaithful wife and lame daughter
(b) The price of wine
(c) The political process
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character returns to Mattie's life in Chapter 3?
2. What kind of company employs Mattie?
3. What song does Ben sing when he is drinking?
4. What is Brewster Place?
5. What did the tenants know when they heard Ben singing this song?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)