|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Henry telephone at the beginning of Chapter 91?
2. Who does Henry watch sleep together in Chapter 96?
(a) Bobby and Valerie.
(b) Keesing and Cecelia.
(c) Lydia and Marvin.
(d) Bobby and Tammie.
3. Where does Liza ask Henry to take her in Chapter 85?
(a) Her friend's house.
(b) To work.
(c) The airport.
4. Who does Henry finally sleep with after Iris leaves?
5. Who does Cassie gossip about with Henry in Chapter 88?
(a) Joanna Dover.
(b) William Keesing.
(c) Dee Dee Bronson.
(d) Lydia Vance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Henry receive a letter from in Chapter 94?
2. What does Henry do about the person he unexpectedly finds at Tammie's apartment?
3. Whose literary accomplishments is Henry impressed with in Chapter 74?
4. What is Henry asked to write in Chapter 77?
5. Who does Henry have sex with after his reading in Chapter 93?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Henry and Tammie do in Chapter 64, and how does this cause a fight?
2. Describe Henry and Sara's fight in Chapter 92.
3. What is Henry's predicament concerning Thanksgiving, and how does he solve his dilemma?
4. How does Henry treat Iris during her visit?
5. Why does Henry get irritated with Tammie in Chapters 58 and 59?
6. In what way does Liza perform for Henry in Chapter 85?
7. How do Henry and Liza Weston interact?
8. Where does Henry go in Chapter 93, who does he meet, and what does he do?
9. How does Cecelia feel about Henry?
10. What happens during Henry's first encounter with Mercedes in Chapter 69?
This section contains 967 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)