|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Henry receive a letter from in Chapter 94?
2. Who does Henry pick up from the airport in Chapter 94?
3. What does Henry do after sleeping with Valencia?
(a) Pass out.
4. What astounds Henry in Chapter 69?
(a) That Lydia has returned to his apartment.
(b) That he cannot find Tammie.
(c) That Mercedes does not remember sleeping with him the previous night.
(d) That all of his alcohol is missing.
5. What does the older woman on the plane scold Henry for?
(a) Being an obvious dirty old man.
(b) Sleeping with Tammie in the airplane bathroom.
(c) Doing drugs.
(d) Drinking a lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gets stuck in Henry's car in Chapter 71?
2. What does Tammie offer to trade for the complex owner's phone number when she is evicted?
3. Why is Henry unable to perform sexually in Chapter 87?
4. What is the sex between Henry and Liza like in Chapter 85?
5. Who does Henry have sex with in Chapter 90?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cecelia feel about Henry?
2. Describe Henry's interactions with the prostitutes in Chapter 96.
3. Describe Henry and Cecelia's vacation that occurs in Chapters 79 through 81.
4. How do Henry and Liza Weston interact?
5. What does Henry learn about Dee Dee Bronson in Chapter 88?
6. What occurs in Chapter 76, and how does Henry respond?
7. How does Henry treat Iris during her visit?
8. What does Henry do while he waits to pick Iris up from the airport in Chapter 94?
9. What causes the demise of Henry's relationship with Liza?
10. In what way does Liza perform for Henry in Chapter 85?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)