|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tammie offer to trade for the complex owner's phone number when she is evicted?
2. Who does Henry receive a letter from in Chapter 94?
3. Which of his women does Henry spend Thanksgiving with in Chapter 95?
4. Whose literary accomplishments is Henry impressed with in Chapter 74?
(a) Lydia Vance.
(b) Henry Chinaski.
(c) William Keesing.
(d) William Burroughs.
5. What does Debra buy in Chapter 90?
(a) An antique table.
(b) An antique hutch.
(d) Dance costumes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Henry unexpectedly encounter at Tammie's apartment when he picks her up for their trip?
2. When does Mercedes stop giving Henry fellatio in Chapter 73?
3. What does Henry tell Debra at the end of Chapter 93 before running away?
4. Where does Cecelia stay when she arrives in Los Angeles?
5. To whom is Sara a spiritual adherent?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Henry get irritated with Tammie in Chapters 58 and 59?
2. Who visits Henry in Chapter 86, what do they do, and why do they eventually leave Henry's apartment?
3. What causes the demise of Henry's relationship with Liza?
4. Who does Henry visit in Chapter 91, and what happens?
5. What does Henry do while he waits to pick Iris up from the airport in Chapter 94?
6. In what way does Liza perform for Henry in Chapter 85?
7. What happens during Henry's first encounter with Mercedes in Chapter 69?
8. Describe the three women that Henry meets in Chapter 87.
9. What does Tammie do in Chapter 67, and why does she get angry?
10. What happens on the plane to New York City?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)