|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Henry finally sleep with after Iris leaves?
2. Who does Henry sleep with in Chapter 97?
3. Where does Liza sleep her first night in Los Angeles?
(a) In Henry's bed.
(b) On blankets in the front room of Henry's apartment.
(c) In the bathroom because she is drunk.
(d) In a hotel room.
4. Who does Cassie gossip about with Henry in Chapter 88?
(a) Joanna Dover.
(b) Dee Dee Bronson.
(c) Lydia Vance.
(d) William Keesing.
5. Where does Henry give a reading in Chapter 83?
(a) New York City.
(b) North of Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins to visit Henry in Chapter 69?
2. Why does Liza leave early in the morning in Chapter 84?
3. Who stays in the hotel room next to Henry in Chapter 83?
4. Where does Cecelia stay when she arrives in Los Angeles?
5. Where is Henry's reading held in Chapter 62?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is William Keesing?
2. Describe the three women that Henry meets in Chapter 87.
3. Describe Henry and Sara's fight in Chapter 92.
4. Describe Henry and Cecelia's vacation that occurs in Chapters 79 through 81.
5. What does Tammie do in Chapter 67, and why does she get angry?
6. What do Henry and Tammie do in Chapter 64, and how does this cause a fight?
7. What does Henry learn about Dee Dee Bronson in Chapter 88?
8. What happens during Henry's first encounter with Mercedes in Chapter 69?
9. How does Cecelia feel about Henry?
10. Describe Henry's interactions with the prostitutes in Chapter 96.
This section contains 1,008 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)