|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Henry buys alcohol and cigarettes in Chapter 96, what does he offer a young black woman for fellatio?
2. Why is Mercedes afraid to sleep with Henry in Chapter 72?
(a) Her husband will kill her if she cheats on him.
(b) She does not want to catch a disease.
(c) She sleeps with Henry; she is not afraid.
(d) She worries about getting pregnant.
3. Who begins to visit Henry in Chapter 69?
4. When does Liza visit Henry again in Chapter 85?
(b) A month later.
(c) The next week.
(d) A year later.
5. Why does Liza decide to go to Los Angeles for a few days?
(a) To visit Henry.
(b) To buy drugs.
(c) To find a new job.
(d) To buy costumes for her dance studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Henry and Sara fight about in Chapter 92?
2. Who does Henry mentally compare Sara to in Chapter 91?
3. Where is Henry's reading held in Chapter 62?
4. What does Cecelia interrupt in Chapter 81?
5. Who does Cassie gossip about with Henry in Chapter 88?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Henry's reading in Chapters 61 through 62.
2. Describe Henry and Mercedes' relationship.
3. What does Henry learn about Dee Dee Bronson in Chapter 88?
4. What do Henry and Tammie do in Chapter 64, and how does this cause a fight?
5. Describe Henry and Sara's fight in Chapter 92.
6. What occurs in Chapter 76, and how does Henry respond?
7. What does Henry do while he waits to pick Iris up from the airport in Chapter 94?
8. Why does Henry get irritated with Tammie in Chapters 58 and 59?
9. Who does Henry visit in Chapter 91, and what happens?
10. Where does Henry go in Chapter 93, who does he meet, and what does he do?
This section contains 944 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)