|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Liza ask Henry to take her in Chapter 85?
(a) The airport.
(b) Her friend's house.
(c) To work.
2. Who does Henry telephone at the beginning of Chapter 91?
3. What does Henry decide about Sara in cCapter 92?
(a) That she is special.
(b) That she is not worth his time.
(c) That he wants to marry her.
(d) That she is crazy.
4. What is Henry worried about in Chapters 58 through 60?
(a) Tammie cheating on him.
(b) Giving his poetry reading.
(c) Missing the flight.
(d) Finding a job.
5. Why is Mercedes afraid to sleep with Henry in Chapter 72?
(a) She worries about getting pregnant.
(b) She does not want to catch a disease.
(c) She sleeps with Henry; she is not afraid.
(d) Her husband will kill her if she cheats on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tammie find in the morning in Chapter 64?
2. Where do Henry and Tammie prepare to go in the beginning of Chapter 58?
3. Who does Mercedes marry in Chapter 72?
4. Who is fairly judgmental in Chapter 96?
5. Where do Henry, Cecelia, Bobby and Valerie vacation in Chapter 79?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Henry meet in Chapter 97, and how does he feel about her?
2. Describe Henry and Sara's fight in Chapter 92.
3. What happens during Henry's first encounter with Mercedes in Chapter 69?
4. Why does Henry get irritated with Tammie in Chapters 58 and 59?
5. Where does Henry go in Chapter 93, who does he meet, and what does he do?
6. Describe Henry's reading in Chapters 61 through 62.
7. How does Henry treat Iris during her visit?
8. What do Henry and Tammie do in Chapter 64, and how does this cause a fight?
9. What is Henry's predicament concerning Thanksgiving, and how does he solve his dilemma?
10. Who visits Henry in Chapter 86, what do they do, and why do they eventually leave Henry's apartment?
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)