1. What does Henry Chinaski gain fame as?
2. What substance is Henry addicted to?
3. Where does Henry meet Lydia Vance?
4. How does Henry immediately feel about Lydia Vance?
5. Where is Lydia Vance originally from?
6. What does Lydia begin to sculpt in clay several days after meeting Henry?
7. Who interrupts the first time that Henry and Lydia attempt to sleep together?
8. What position does Henry hold at a small, local magazine?
This section contains 4,058 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)