|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Moi burning in the house when Auntie Yee is sick?
(b) Old clothes.
2. In Chapter 9, who is said to bathe infrequently, drink expensive liquor, and eat large slabs of bloody beef?
(a) Cantonese men.
(c) The white devils.
(d) Yung Kee's wealthy families.
3. Who nurses Ji Shen back to health?
(b) Chen Ling.
(c) Kung Ma.
4. What kind of feeling does Pei have when she sees Lin's family home for the first time?
5. Who did Pao consult for advice about his children?
(a) Fortune teller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moi saving up in jars in Chapter 16?
2. How long has Pei's sister, Li, been married?
3. What does Lin suggest that she and Pei do at the start of the New Year's?
4. Who is Chen Ling's best friend?
5. Who spreads the word about a secret meeting of the head silk workers?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)