|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mei-li say about Hong's hands?
(a) The are short and stubby.
(b) He is missing his left pinky.
(c) They are cut up.
(d) They are the hands of a scholar.
2. How long has Mei-li been working at the silk factory?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Four months.
(c) Almost two years.
(d) Six years.
3. What kind of sandals does Lin give Pei?
4. Who makes Auntie Yee proud?
(c) Chen Ling.
5. What makes Pei speechless when she enters the large hall of the sisters' house?
(a) The bright colors of the furniture.
(b) The statue of the goddess of mercy.
(c) Animals wandering about.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kung Ma look like?
2. Why were some factory workers getting sick in Chapter 11?
3. Where are Ming and Chen Ling moving to?
4. Who said "It was as if she had been born an empty box, only to be filled by their desires" in Chapter 7?
5. What tribe is Pao descended from?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)