|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the physical characteristics of the tribe that Pao descends from?
(a) Tall with flat facial features.
(b) Short with large noses.
(c) Average height with bushy eyebrows.
(d) Tall with nice cheekbones.
2. Where are Ming and Chen Ling moving to?
(a) Sisters' house.
(b) Chen Ling's father's house.
(c) Their families.
(d) A hotel.
3. What job does Moi have in Auntie Yee's home?
(c) Story teller.
4. How can Pei tell a good cocoon from a bad one?
(a) Whether it has growths on it.
(b) Just by sight.
(c) Texture and firmness of its shell.
5. What does Yu-sung see when she looks at Pei as a young girl?
(a) Her own face.
(b) Her husband's features and her lively spirit.
(c) Her husband's personality.
(d) The features of her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the river that Mei-li walks to after her fight with Hong?
2. Who sends Lin a phonograph and records?
3. What is nien kao?
4. What did Mei-li miss at the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. Where is Pei seated at Lin's brother's wedding banquet?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)