|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gudrun says that Fanny Bath is “frightfully in love” with what painter in Chapter 29?
(a) William Brangwen.
(b) Thomas Crich.
(c) Lloyd George.
(d) Billy McFarlane.
2. Who drops Gudrun’s drawings into the water in Chapter 10?
3. Gudrun asks Gerald in Chapter 14 if he’s ever been on a steamer from Westminster Bridge to where?
4. Gerald says his black and green silk robe was a caftan where in Chapter 20?
5. Who comes out and jumps in the water as Ursula and Gudrun pass in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 7?
2. The narrator states in Chapter 30, “When Ursula had gone, Gudrun felt her own existence had become” what?
3. What gentleman at the wedding in Chapter 1 does Gudrun immediately find attractive?
4. Where does Gudrun tell Gerald she had a canoe before at the party in Chapter 14?
5. What word from Chapter 9 refers to a coalmine, including all the buildings and equipment?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)