|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Birkin’s visit to Ursula’s house in Chapter 15, Ursula is stricken by what inexplicable emotion for Birkin?
2. Where is Gudrun away having a showing of her work in the beginning of Chapter 21?
(d) St. Petersburg.
3. According to the author in Chapter 1, Gudrun and Ursula “both had the remote, virgin look of modern girls, sisters of Artemis rather than of” whom?
4. Who answers the door when Birkin goes to the Brangwen home in Chapter 19?
5. By what name does Birkin introduce Pussum in Chapter 6?
(a) Miss Salmon.
(b) Miss Darrington.
(c) Miss Halliday.
(d) Miss Varley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 18?
2. Where do Ursula and Birkin drive to have high tea in Chapter 23?
3. Where does the wedding reception take place in Chapter 2?
4. What is the cat referred to that encounters a stray in Chapter 13?
5. Where does Loerke tell Gudrun to come to and that he has a studio there in Chapter 30?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)