|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Pussum say she’s known she was pregnant when speaking with Gerald in Chapter 6?
(a) 14 weeks.
(b) 21 weeks.
(c) 10 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
2. Who is described as the only one of his children that Gerald’s father had loved in Chapter 17?
3. What is the name of Halliday’s Hindu servant in Chapter 6?
4. Gudrun develops a scheme to go where to stay with a friend who is a fellow sculptor in Chapter 17?
(a) St. Petersburg.
5. Of the African sculpture of a woman giving birth, Gerald asks “Why is it art?” What is Birkin’s reply?
(a) “It conveys a complete truth.”
(b) “It is an example of real life.”
(c) “It displays a common experience.”
(d) “It shows people at their most vulnerable.”
Short Answer Questions
1. Ursula thinks of Birkin’s eyes in Chapter 15 as having “such a dark, constant will of” what?
2. Gerald Crich’s mother is repeatedly compared to what type of bird in Chapter 17?
3. What is the title of Chapter 12?
4. Who do Gudrun and Ursula go to in Willey Green to buy honey from in Chapter 17?
5. What word from Chapter 15 means pertaining to time or concerned with the worldly?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)