|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hermione say she will go for the winter while having tea at Birkin’s in Chapter 22?
2. Gerald says his black and green silk robe was a caftan where in Chapter 20?
3. What is the title of Chapter 18?
4. What word from Chapter 9 refers to a coalmine, including all the buildings and equipment?
5. Where do Birkin and Ursula stop to spend the night in the car in Chapter 23?
(b) Sherwood Forest.
(d) Willey Water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gudrun teach Winifred in the novel?
2. Ursula and Gudrun are having a discussion in their father’s house located where in Chapter 1?
3. Gudrun asks Gerald in Chapter 14 if he’s ever been on a steamer from Westminster Bridge to where?
4. Ursula and Gudrun set out for a walk where in Chapter 4?
5. How long does Pussum say she’s known she was pregnant when speaking with Gerald in Chapter 6?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)