|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The groom tells the wedding guests at the reception that he was late for what reason in Chapter 2?
(a) His shoes needed shining.
(b) His pants were wrinkled.
(c) A dog stole his tie.
(d) He was missing a button hook.
2. What is the title of Chapter 6?
(a) “Gudrun in the Pompadour.”
(b) “Crème de Menthe.”
(d) “Sunday Evening.”
3. What is the title of Chapter 4?
(a) “A Chair.”
(b) “Sunday Evening.”
4. Where does Birkin say Gerald went exploring after fighting in the last war when he introduces him to Pussum in Chapter 6?
(a) The Amazon.
(c) The Sahara.
5. Who tells Gerald Crich that she hated him for how he treated his horse the other day in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described in Chapter 6 as a “prim young Russian with the smooth, warm-colored face and black, oiled hair”?
2. The electrician that Gudrun meets in the market on Friday night in Chapter 9 is described as “a scientist with a passion for” what?
3. What is the cat referred to that encounters a stray in Chapter 13?
4. Gudrun asks Gerald in Chapter 14 if he’s ever been on a steamer from Westminster Bridge to where?
5. Gudrun and Ursula row their canoe across the lake to bathe and picnic by a grove of what type of trees in Chapter 14?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)