|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Breadalby is described as a house of what architectural style?
2. What is the name of Birkin’s friend who has a crowd of hangers-on in London?
3. Where does the wedding reception take place in Chapter 2?
4. What is the title of Chapter 4?
(c) “Sunday Evening.”
(d) “A Chair.”
5. What is the name of Halliday’s Hindu servant in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the African sculpture of a woman giving birth, Gerald asks “Why is it art?” What is Birkin’s reply?
2. What is Halliday’s first name in the novel?
3. What is the last name of Ursula and Gudrun in the novel?
4. Who comes out and jumps in the water as Ursula and Gudrun pass in Chapter 4?
5. Where has Hermione asked Ursula and Gudrun to come visit her and spend a few days in Chapter 4?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)