|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what name does Birkin introduce Pussum in Chapter 6?
(a) Miss Darrington.
(b) Miss Varley.
(c) Miss Salmon.
(d) Miss Halliday.
2. Where does Birkin say Gerald went exploring after fighting in the last war when he introduces him to Pussum in Chapter 6?
(b) The Amazon.
(c) The Sahara.
3. How old is Gudrun in Chapter 1?
4. What is the title of Chapter 4?
(a) “Sunday Evening.”
(c) “A Chair.”
5. What is the name of Halliday’s Hindu servant in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Gerald awakens to find Halliday and others sitting naked by the fire in Chapter 7, he compares Halliday as being “like Christ in a” what?
2. Who is described in Chapter 8 as “a learned, dry Baronet of fifty, who was always making witticisms and laughing at them heartily in a harsh, horse-laugh”?
3. What is the last name of Ursula and Gudrun in the novel?
4. Ursula and Gudrun set out for a walk where in Chapter 4?
5. What is Halliday’s first name in the novel?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)