|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Gudrun in Chapter 1?
2. Pussum tells Gerald when they meet in Chapter 6 that she’s not afraid of anything except for what?
(a) Gray sharks.
(b) Black beetles.
(c) Brown bats.
(d) Red spiders.
3. Ursula and Gudrun set out for a walk where in Chapter 4?
(a) St. Petersburg.
(b) Sherwood Forest.
(d) Willey Water.
4. What is the title of Chapter 6?
(a) “Gudrun in the Pompadour.”
(b) “Sunday Evening.”
(d) “Crème de Menthe.”
5. Breadalby is described as a house of what architectural style?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Birkin’s friend who has a crowd of hangers-on in London?
2. What is the name of the chief mine-owner in the district where Ursula and Gudrun grew up in the novel?
3. Where has Hermione asked Ursula and Gudrun to come visit her and spend a few days in Chapter 4?
4. When Gerald awakens to find Halliday and others sitting naked by the fire in Chapter 7, he compares Halliday as being “like Christ in a” what?
5. What is the last lesson of the day in Ursula’s classroom in Chapter 3?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)