|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to the light and pretty garment Connie wears to the festival after the festival?
(a) It will be remade.
(b) It will be given to another.
(c) It will be composted.
(d) Connie will get to keep it.
2. When Connie thinks of the surgery that is going to take place the next day she feels what?
3. Gildina says that the man she has to please is largely what?
4. Connie hears rumors that Skip died how?
(a) Drug overdose.
(b) Medical mistake.
(c) Car accident.
5. Who does Connie consult with for help in planning an escape?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sappho has asked to be taken where, so she can die?
2. Connie finds herself in a trench, with a weapon, about to fire on what?
3. How long do people serve in Luciente's government?
4. In Luciente's society, conflict is not _________.
5. Who created the presentation that portrays the behavior of past humans in placing animals into extinction?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Parra?
2. What dream does Connie lose herself in when she sits by the fire after escaping?
3. What does Connie have to cope with as she becomes a model patient?
4. What is the purpose of the demonstration Connie attends and Alice is the subject of?
5. Who is Gildina?
6. As Connie and the others are beginning their attack in the future, what does Connie flash back to?
7. Who controls the world in which Gildina lives?
8. How do Chapters 15 and 16 motivate Connie?
9. As Sappho's body is taken to its resting place, what does Luciente tell Connie?
10. Who is Sappho?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)