|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Luciente explains to Connie that after Sappho is buried, what will happen?
(a) One of her children will take over her job.
(b) Another child will die.
(c) One of her children will take over her house.
(d) Another child will be born.
2. Where does Connie find Gildina?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) Her mansion.
(c) Her dome.
(d) Her condo.
3. The night before Skip is to leave, he tells Connie to never give up what?
(a) Getting back to her family.
(c) Trying to escape.
4. In Luciente's society, conflict is not _________.
5. When Bee dances with Connie, Connie experiences memories of whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Acker holds what title?
2. Where is Connie's implant removed?
3. How big is the device planted in Connie's skull?
4. How does Luciente's government make agreements?
5. What was the name of Connie's first husband?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Hawk?
2. What does Luciente tell Connie about possible futures?
3. As Sappho's body is taken to its resting place, what does Luciente tell Connie?
4. What dream does Connie lose herself in when she sits by the fire after escaping?
5. What is Luciente and Bolivar's punishment?
6. Who is Sappho?
7. What is a flimsy?
8. Describe Jackrabbit's wake.
9. What happens to Connie at the bus station?
10. How does Connie smuggle the poison into the hospital?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)