|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Connie buy a ticket to go, in order to leave the city?
(c) New York.
2. After visiting Gildina's world, how is Connie yanked into Luciente's world?
(a) By a surge of powerful emotion.
(b) By a surge of desire.
(c) By a surge of sudden anger.
(d) By a surge of desire for freedom.
3. What kind of patient does Connie become after her implant is removed?
(a) A model patient.
(b) A helpful patient.
(c) A troublesome patient.
(d) A depressed patient.
4. What is planted in Jackrabbit's grave?
(a) A bush.
(b) A flower.
(c) A tree.
(d) A seed.
5. Connie borrows money from Skip to call who?
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Luciente says that _______ plays a role in defining identity.
2. The guard arrives and tells Gildina that she is going to be turned over to where?
3. Luciente explains to Connie that after Sappho is buried, what will happen?
4. When Dolly visits Connie in the hospital, what does she bring?
5. When Dolly visits Connie in the hospital, she is evidently what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Connie at the bus station?
2. Why does Bee urge Connie to continue fighting?
3. What does Skip tell Connie when she visits him the night before he is sent home?
4. What is the goal of Dr. Redding's experiments?
5. What is the way Luciente decides to help Connie escape?
6. What does Connie have to cope with as she becomes a model patient?
7. What is a flimsy?
8. Who is Gildina?
9. How does Luciente's government work?
10. Who controls the world in which Gildina lives?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)