|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who debates about the conflict Luciente is involved in because of her jealousy?
(a) Her mothers.
(b) Her friends.
(c) The leaders.
(d) The community.
2. What is planted in Jackrabbit's grave?
(a) A seed.
(b) A flower.
(c) A tree.
(d) A bush.
3. Connie is unhappy that Dolly is unwilling to do what?
(a) Bring Connie money.
(b) Help Connie leave.
(c) Bring Connie drugs.
(d) Help Connie find her mother.
4. In Luciente's society, conflict is not _________.
5. The guard arrives and tells Gildina that she is going to be turned over to where?
(a) The police station.
(b) The scientists' workstations.
(c) The organ bank.
(d) The development lab.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the brooder, Luciente and the others are told that what, about Jackrabbit, will be incorporated into the new life?
2. Who does Connie consult with for help in planning an escape?
3. When Connie returns to her own time after Jackrabbit's funeral, she discovers she has been in a coma for how long?
4. While Connie watches Skip be prepared for surgery, she knows that Alice is down the hall staring at what?
5. How does Connie get the news that Dolly and Geraldo have separated?
Short Essay Questions
1. What message does Connie leave on Dawn's answering machine after she borrows money from Skip to make the phone call?
2. What happens to Connie at the bus station?
3. Who controls the world in which Gildina lives?
4. As Connie and the others are beginning their attack in the future, what does Connie flash back to?
5. Who is Gildina?
6. What is the way Luciente decides to help Connie escape?
7. What is the purpose of the demonstration Connie attends and Alice is the subject of?
8. Describe Jackrabbit's wake.
9. Who is Parra?
10. What does Luciente tell Connie about possible futures?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)