|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Luciente's time, an airborne transport is called what?
(a) A floater.
(b) A plane.
(c) A barge.
(d) A flyer.
2. Connie finds herself in a trench, with a weapon, about to fire on what?
(b) Mechanical tanks.
(c) Android forced.
(d) Remote-operated planes.
3. After the demonstration with Alice is finished, Connie vows that she will never allow herself to be what?
(a) Part of this experiment.
(b) Emotional and violent.
(c) Helpful to the doctor.
(d) Controlled in that way.
4. In what city does Connie find Gildina?
(a) New York.
5. What is planted in Jackrabbit's grave?
(a) A bush.
(b) A flower.
(c) A seed.
(d) A tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Connie, after Sappho's death, regains consciousness and has a nurse doing what to her?
2. Connie is unhappy that Dolly is unwilling to do what?
3. When Luciente's responses are sluggish and preoccupied, who takes Connie into the future?
4. Connie hears rumors that Skip died how?
5. How big is the device planted in Connie's skull?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the way Luciente decides to help Connie escape?
2. Who is Hawk?
3. Why does Bee urge Connie to continue fighting?
4. What happens to Connie at the bus station?
5. As Connie and the others are beginning their attack in the future, what does Connie flash back to?
6. How does Luciente's government work?
7. How does Connie smuggle the poison into the hospital?
8. How do Chapters 15 and 16 motivate Connie?
9. Describe Jackrabbit's wake.
10. Who controls the world in which Gildina lives?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)