|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the new ward Connie is taken to?
2. Where are the houses of Luciente's community located?
(a) A cliff.
(b) A grove of trees.
(c) A beach.
(d) A river bank.
3. While in the mental hospital, Connie is drugged into what?
(d) A stupor.
4. When Bee's child emerges from the wilds, what will she have?
(a) An occupation.
(b) A mate.
(c) A new name.
(d) A new personality.
5. How long is Bee's child going to spend in the wilds?
(a) A night.
(b) A day.
(c) A month.
(d) A week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation are Bee and Jackrabbit to Luciente?
2. What is Dolly's relationship to Geraldo?
3. Luciente promises to bring Connie back for another visit, and then takes Connie back where she does what?
4. What is the name of the building where everyone in Luciente's community eats?
5. When Connie leaves Luciente, what meal does she prepare at home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Connie lose Angelina?
2. How does Connie answer the questions from Redding about whether she has experienced headaches or blackouts?
3. When Connie firsts sees Dawn, what happens?
4. Describe the closeness of Luciente's community with nature.
5. What happens when Connie is first taken to the new G-2 Ward?
6. While Connie is contemplating being called a receiver, what does she feel?
7. How does Luciente get Connie to travel to the future the first time?
8. How does Luciente feel about the way Connie lives?
9. Why does Dolly appear at Connie's door?
10. What are some words that might characterize the future world Luciente describes in Chapter 2?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)