|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of memories does Connie have that make her think letting children into the wilds alone is a bad idea?
2. When Connie loses consciousness at the end of Chapter 6, who does she ask for help?
3. In Chapter 6, Connie discovers her friend in the institution is being given what type of treatments?
(a) Medical treatments.
(b) Water treatments.
(c) Shock treatments.
(d) Spa treatments.
4. How old is Connie Ramos?
(a) Young twenties.
5. When Connie is in the mental hospital and attempt to contact Luciente, how long has it been since she and Luciente first spoke?
(a) Several weeks.
(b) Several days.
(c) Several hours.
(d) Several months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What legal profession did Claud hold?
2. In Luciente's world, children as young as what age, are allowed to explore each other sexually?
3. When Dolly sits on the chair in Connie's apartment, what does she say about the chair?
4. How large is the community Luciente lives in?
5. When Bee's child emerges from the wilds, what will she have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Connie is first taken to the new G-2 Ward?
2. When Connie begins to think of Angelina as a "canned child," what happens to her?
3. How does Luciente get Connie to travel to the future the first time?
4. What are some words that might characterize the future world Luciente describes in Chapter 2?
5. What is the naming ritual Innocente undergoes?
6. What events does Chapter 2 narrate?
7. Describe the closeness of Luciente's community with nature.
8. Why might the author draw the parallel between Angelina and Dawn so closely?
9. When Connie firsts sees Dawn, what happens?
10. What is "inknowing?"
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)