|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Luciente reveals, in Chapter 2, that he is _______ by the conditions in which Connie lives.
2. When Chapter 3 begins, what type of cell is Connie in?
(a) An outside cell.
(b) A solitary cell.
(c) A two-person cell.
(d) A dungeon cell.
3. Where does Luciente take Connie?
(a) To the past.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To the future.
(d) To her home.
4. When Connie is first interviewed by the head doctor of the experiment, what are the first questions she is asked?
(a) Strange questinos.
(b) Regular questions.
(c) Background questions.
(d) Health-related questions.
5. While in the mental hospital, Connie is drugged into what?
(b) A stupor.
Short Answer Questions
1. After visiting Dolly, but before going home, where did Connie stop?
2. Where do the children in Luciente's community live?
3. How does Connie think of Eddie?
4. Connie is sent back to her cell on the ward when she sees whom?
5. When Bee's child emerges from the wilds, what will she have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Claud and what happened to him?
2. What is "inknowing?"
3. How does Luciente feel about the way Connie lives?
4. How does Connie get to Bellevue?
5. What happens when Connie is first taken to the new G-2 Ward?
6. Describe Connie Ramos.
7. Why is Connie confused about the naming ritual Innocente is going to undergo?
8. What is the symbolism of Connie's cell in the hospital?
9. What is ironic about the seasons changing from winter to spring in Chapter 4?
10. How do the children learn in Luciente's community?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)