|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Connie overjoyed to see return to the institution?
2. When Connie can communicate with the future, she is diagnosed as what?
(b) Multiple personality disorder.
3. Connie learns that names do what, as a person moves from one stage of life to another in Luciente's community?
(a) Get added on.
(b) Stay the same.
(c) Get dropped.
4. In Chapter 6, Connie discovers her friend in the institution is being given what type of treatments?
(a) Spa treatments.
(b) Medical treatments.
(c) Shock treatments.
(d) Water treatments.
5. When Chapter 3 begins, what type of cell is Connie in?
(a) A dungeon cell.
(b) A solitary cell.
(c) A two-person cell.
(d) An outside cell.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Connie taken from the hospital in which she is staying in Chapter 1 to the next location?
2. Where do the children in Luciente's community live?
3. What illegal profession did Claud hold?
4. What is the name of the new ward Connie is taken to?
5. Connie reveals to Luciente and Jackrabbit that she has had different names and Jackrabbit suggests that someone in the community can help her do what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is "inknowing?"
2. When Connie begins to think of Angelina as a "canned child," what happens to her?
3. What is ironic about the seasons changing from winter to spring in Chapter 4?
4. What is the naming ritual Innocente undergoes?
5. Who does Connie blame for the walls she has built between herself and the world?
6. How did Connie lose Angelina?
7. What happens when Connie is first taken to the new G-2 Ward?
8. What is the symbolism of Connie's cell in the hospital?
9. Describe the closeness of Luciente's community with nature.
10. Why is Connie confused about the naming ritual Innocente is going to undergo?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)