|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Jackrabbit hold?
2. Where does Connie travel to buy a ticket out of the city?
(b) Bus depot.
(c) Travel agent.
(d) Train station.
3. How long do people serve in Luciente's government?
(a) One year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Three years.
4. The doctors believe Skip's homosexuality is what?
(a) An error.
(b) An evasion.
(c) A regression.
(d) An inversion.
5. When Connie returns to her own time after Jackrabbit's funeral, she discovers she has been in a coma for how long?
(a) Two days.
(b) Twelve hours.
(c) One day.
(d) One week.
6. Alice says that she had a surgery that involved putting electrical nodules where?
(a) In her spine.
(b) In her heart.
(c) In her brain.
(d) In her nerves.
7. After visiting Gildina's world, how is Connie yanked into Luciente's world?
(a) By a surge of desire.
(b) By a surge of desire for freedom.
(c) By a surge of powerful emotion.
(d) By a surge of sudden anger.
8. Who tells Connie that she is living "at a certain crux in history....forces are in conflict. Technology is imbalanced."
9. Who is late to see Sappho before she dies?
10. How does Connie get the news that Dolly and Geraldo have separated?
(a) A message.
(b) A letter.
(d) A phone call.
11. After her visit to the future and seeing the resolution of the conflict Luciente was involved in, what role does Connie think she can be successful in?
12. Who is Luciente in conflict with because she is jealous?
13. While Connie watches Skip be prepared for surgery, she knows that Alice is down the hall staring at what?
(a) Other people.
(b) The ceiling.
(c) A movie.
(d) The forrest.
14. On the last day of her visit with Luis, he takes her where?
(a) The greenhouse.
(b) Out to eat.
(d) The park.
15. Acker holds what title?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Connie's implant removed?
2. Who debates about the conflict Luciente is involved in because of her jealousy?
3. What kind of patient does Connie become after her implant is removed?
4. When Luciente's responses are sluggish and preoccupied, who takes Connie into the future?
5. When Bee dances with Connie, Connie experiences memories of whom?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)