|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sappho has asked to be taken where, so she can die?
(a) The river.
(b) The lake.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The forrest.
2. Connie dreams of being a co-mother to whom?
3. Connie encounters Luciente and Bee where, in the middle of a battle?
(a) On the lake.
(b) In the woods.
(c) At the ocean.
(d) In the river.
4. Who comes to help Connie find food and water once she has escaped from the hospital?
5. When Connie escapes from Gildina's world, she finds herself back in the ward with what?
(a) A stomachache.
(b) A headache.
(c) A backache.
(d) A broken arm.
6. What was the name of Connie's first husband?
7. Luciente explains to Connie that after Sappho is buried, what will happen?
(a) One of her children will take over her job.
(b) Another child will die.
(c) One of her children will take over her house.
(d) Another child will be born.
8. Connie hears rumors that Skip died how?
(b) Drug overdose.
(c) Medical mistake.
(d) Car accident.
9. How did Martin almost lose his life?
(a) In a knife fight.
(b) In an overdose.
(c) In Vietnam.
(d) In a street fight.
10. Drinking what beverage, is almost ritualized in Luciente's world?
11. Luciente believes that freedom is often corrupted by what?
12. The war Luciente's community is fighting is between corrupted technology and what?
13. At the brooder, Luciente and the others are told that what, about Jackrabbit, will be incorporated into the new life?
(a) He artistic genes.
(b) His mother's genetic make-up.
(c) His exact genetic make-up.
(d) His brown-haired genes.
14. Who does Connie consult with for help in planning an escape?
15. While Connie watches Skip be prepared for surgery, she knows that Alice is down the hall staring at what?
(a) The ceiling.
(b) The forrest.
(c) A movie.
(d) Other people.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Connie is trying to prove herslef worthy of some freedom in the hospital, Sybil feels what?
2. What kind of patient does Connie become after her implant is removed?
3. Where does Connie buy a ticket to go, in order to leave the city?
4. When Bee dances with Connie, Connie experiences memories of whom?
5. Gildina states what the world is controlled by whom?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)