|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Connie dreams of being a co-mother to whom?
2. What will happen to the light and pretty garment Connie wears to the festival after the festival?
(a) Connie will get to keep it.
(b) It will be given to another.
(c) It will be remade.
(d) It will be composted.
3. When Luciente's responses are sluggish and preoccupied, who takes Connie into the future?
4. Luciente says that participants in the future's government are chosen by what?
(d) Family ties.
5. Connie encounters Luciente and Bee where, in the middle of a battle?
(a) At the ocean.
(b) In the woods.
(c) On the lake.
(d) In the river.
6. Luciente, Bee and Connie run to escape the effects of what type of weapon?
7. Who created the presentation that portrays the behavior of past humans in placing animals into extinction?
(a) Bolivar and Jackrabbit.
(b) Luciente and Bee.
(c) Jackrabbit and Luciente.
(d) Bolivar and Bee.
8. Who debates about the conflict Luciente is involved in because of her jealousy?
(a) The leaders.
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her mothers.
(d) The community.
9. Luciente explains to Connie that after Sappho is buried, what will happen?
(a) Another child will die.
(b) One of her children will take over her house.
(c) Another child will be born.
(d) One of her children will take over her job.
10. At the brooder, Luciente and the others are told that what, about Jackrabbit, will be incorporated into the new life?
(a) His brown-haired genes.
(b) His exact genetic make-up.
(c) He artistic genes.
(d) His mother's genetic make-up.
11. In what city does Connie find Gildina?
(b) New York.
12. What is the name Luciente gives to the light and pretty unisex garment Connie wears to a festival?
13. What is the name of the entertainment that Luciente takes Connie to when they leave the games and festivities?
14. What is planted in Jackrabbit's grave?
(a) A tree.
(b) A bush.
(c) A flower.
(d) A seed.
15. Innocente has been renamed what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Connie borrows money from Skip to call who?
2. On the last day of her visit with Luis, he takes her where?
3. After visiting Gildina's world, how is Connie yanked into Luciente's world?
4. Where does Connie buy a ticket to go, in order to leave the city?
5. Luciente believes that freedom is often corrupted by what?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)