|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illegal profession did Claud hold?
(d) Money launderer.
2. When Connie meets Jackrabbit, how is he described?
3. How old is Connie Ramos?
(a) Young twenties.
4. Where does Luciente take Connie?
(a) To the future.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To the past.
(d) To her home.
5. Dawn appears for the first time in the story, riding on whose back?
6. Luciente says that the one thing which, more than anything, differentiated female humans from male humans was the ability to do what?
(a) Nurture children.
(b) Give birth.
(c) Be empathetic.
(d) Raise a child.
7. Connie learns that names do what, as a person moves from one stage of life to another in Luciente's community?
(a) Stay the same.
(b) Get added on.
(d) Get dropped.
8. What color is the sky at the beginning of Chapter 5?
9. Connie is sent back to her cell on the ward when she sees whom?
10. What are the fetuses, in Luciente's community, floating in?
(b) Nutritive liquid.
11. What is the name of the building where the fetuses of children are incubated in Luciente's community?
12. How long has Luciente been trying to reach Connie?
(a) Some time.
(b) Many decades.
(c) Several years.
(d) For a short while.
13. Luis signed papers that sent Connie where?
(a) To jail.
(c) On a ship.
(d) Another institution.
14. What is Dolly's relationship to Geraldo?
15. When Connie loses consciousness at the end of Chapter 6, who does she ask for help?
Short Answer Questions
1. Luciente is called what?
2. Eddie is what relation to Angelina?
3. Angelina has what relation to Connie?
4. What is the name of the building where everyone in Luciente's community eats?
5. What color skin does Bee have?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)