|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the building where everyone in Luciente's community eats?
(a) The dining hall.
(b) The grocer.
(c) The fooder.
(d) The refrigerator.
2. Bee's child is ______ for the experience of being in the wilds.
3. What relation are Bee and Jackrabbit to Luciente?
4. Luciente leaves Connie after their first meeting because he becomes uncomfortable with what?
(a) The noise.
(b) The cars.
(c) The people.
(d) The questions.
5. In Chapter 4, the season change from ______ to _______.
(a) Fall, winter.
(b) Summing, fall.
(c) Winter, spring.
(d) Spring, summer.
6. According to the information in Chapter 2, what was Dolly smoking when Connie visited her?
7. After Connie sees the dentist and the doctor, who comes to visit her?
8. In Luciente's world, children as young as what age, are allowed to explore each other sexually?
9. How long has Luciente been trying to reach Connie?
(a) Several years.
(b) Some time.
(c) Many decades.
(d) For a short while.
10. In Chapter 6, Connie discovers her friend in the institution is being given what type of treatments?
(a) Spa treatments.
(b) Medical treatments.
(c) Shock treatments.
(d) Water treatments.
11. When Luciente and Connie first meet, Luciente refers to Connie as a powerful what?
12. What is the name of Luciente's watch?
(a) A kenner.
(b) A keller.
(c) A kennal.
(d) A kernal.
13. When Connie first meets Luciente, she suspects Luciente is after what?
(a) Her house.
(b) Her money.
(c) Her information.
(d) Her car.
14. What year does Luciente live in?
15. When Connie is first interviewed by the head doctor of the experiment, what are the first questions she is asked?
(a) Strange questinos.
(b) Health-related questions.
(c) Background questions.
(d) Regular questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Connie think of Eddie?
2. Where do the children in Luciente's community live?
3. What legal profession did Claud hold?
4. When Dolly sits on the chair in Connie's apartment, what does she say about the chair?
5. In Luciente's world, when young people are taught how to connect with and control the functioning of their internal systems is a process called what?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)