|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The community where Luciente lives is literally and spiritually close to what?
(d) The ocean.
2. According to the information in Chapter 2, what was Dolly smoking when Connie visited her?
3. Connie is short for what name?
4. When Connie loses consciousness at the end of Chapter 6, who does she ask for help?
5. What is the name of Luciente's watch?
(a) A keller.
(b) A kenner.
(c) A kernal.
(d) A kennal.
6. Where does Luciente take Connie?
(a) To the future.
(b) To her home.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To the past.
7. When Connie meets Barbarossa, how is Barbarossa described?
8. Luciente is called what?
(a) A pusher.
(b) A scientist.
(c) A sender.
(d) A sketcher.
9. How many names are people in Luciente's community known by?
10. Connie wants her children to live in love like a what?
11. Angelina has what relation to Connie?
12. When Connie thinks of her daughter's foster parents, she feels what, since they didn't have to suffer to get the child?
13. All adults in Luciente's community live how?
(a) With children.
(c) In tents.
14. How does Connie think of Eddie?
15. How old is Connie Ramos?
(b) Young twenties.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Bee's child going to spend in the wilds?
2. The narration calls a child who is born outside the womb by what name?
3. When Connie is first interviewed by the head doctor of the experiment, what are the first questions she is asked?
4. When Connie can communicate with the future, she is diagnosed as what?
5. While Connie is in the mental hospital, she slips into a quiet state in the hopes that who will appear?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)