|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Luciente is called what?
(a) A pusher.
(b) A sketcher.
(c) A sender.
(d) A scientist.
2. How does Connie break Dolly's pimp's nose?
(a) With a baseball bat.
(b) With a chair.
(c) With a pot.
(d) With an empty wine bottle.
3. Who gathers to wish Bee's child well in the wilds?
(a) The other children.
(b) The co-mothers.
(c) The genetic parents.
(d) The whole community.
4. All adults in Luciente's community live how?
(a) In tents.
(d) With children.
5. Who decides that Connie will be one of the subjects in the experiment?
6. Bee's child is ______ for the experience of being in the wilds.
7. What relation are Bee and Jackrabbit to Luciente?
8. What style is Chapter 2 written in?
(a) Third person.
(c) First person.
9. Where are the houses of Luciente's community located?
(a) A grove of trees.
(b) A river bank.
(c) A cliff.
(d) A beach.
10. In Chapter 4, the season change from ______ to _______.
(a) Winter, spring.
(b) Spring, summer.
(c) Summing, fall.
(d) Fall, winter.
11. The community where Luciente lives is literally and spiritually close to what?
(d) The ocean.
12. When Connie leaves Luciente, what meal does she prepare at home?
13. Angelina has what relation to Connie?
14. Jackrabbit says that traveling, as Luciente and Connie did, is called what?
15. While in the mental hospital, Connie is drugged into what?
(c) A stupor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How large is the community Luciente lives in?
2. When Connie loses consciousness at the end of Chapter 6, who does she ask for help?
3. When Connie first meets Luciente, she suspects Luciente is after what?
4. What legal profession did Claud hold?
5. Luis signed papers that sent Connie where?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)