|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Luciente leaves Connie after their first meeting because he becomes uncomfortable with what?
(a) The cars.
(b) The people.
(c) The noise.
(d) The questions.
2. According to the information in Chapter 2, what was Dolly smoking when Connie visited her?
3. Connie learns that names do what, as a person moves from one stage of life to another in Luciente's community?
(a) Get added on.
(b) Stay the same.
(c) Get dropped.
4. What type of day is it, when Connie is in the new ward and feels Luciente reaching for her?
(a) Snowy day.
(b) Sunny day.
(c) Windy day.
(d) Rainy day.
5. When Connie is in the mental hospital and attempt to contact Luciente, how long has it been since she and Luciente first spoke?
(a) Several days.
(b) Several months.
(c) Several weeks.
(d) Several hours.
6. What is Dolly's relationship to Geraldo?
7. Connie is sent back to her cell on the ward when she sees whom?
8. Luciente promises to bring Connie back for another visit, and then takes Connie back where she does what?
(a) Gets hit in the head.
(c) Falls asleep.
(d) Wakes up.
9. When Connie first meets Luciente, she suspects Luciente is after what?
(a) Her house.
(b) Her car.
(c) Her information.
(d) Her money.
10. What is the name of the child Bee is a co-mother for?
11. When Luciente and Connie first meet, Luciente refers to Connie as a powerful what?
12. What color skin does Bee have?
13. Who is Connie overjoyed to see return to the institution?
14. Connie is surprised to learn that the children in Luciente's world do not do what?
(a) Go to the doctor.
(b) Go shopping.
(c) Go to school.
(d) Celebrate Christmas.
15. When Connie leaves Luciente, where does she eat her meal?
(a) On her balcony.
(b) In her backyard.
(c) In front of the television.
(d) In her dining room.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Connie sees the dentist and the doctor, who comes to visit her?
2. Luciente embraces Connie while she is in the mental hospital in order to facilitate what?
3. Angelina has what relation to Connie?
4. In Chapter 6, Connie discovers her friend in the institution is being given what type of treatments?
5. When Connie loses consciousness at the end of Chapter 6, who does she ask for help?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)