|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do people serve in Luciente's government?
(a) One year.
(b) Three years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Four years.
2. When Luciente's responses are sluggish and preoccupied, who takes Connie into the future?
3. When Luciente leaves Connie after their first meeting, he tells her to think of him when she is what?
(a) Alone and uncomfortable.
(b) Alone and needy.
(c) Alone and sensitive.
(d) Alone and quiet.
4. When Connie leaves Luciente, where does she eat her meal?
(a) In her backyard.
(b) In front of the television.
(c) On her balcony.
(d) In her dining room.
5. What profession does Jackrabbit hold?
Short Answer Questions
1. Luciente believes that freedom is often corrupted by what?
2. How big is the device planted in Connie's skull?
3. When Connie thinks of the surgery that is going to take place the next day she feels what?
4. Who created the presentation that portrays the behavior of past humans in placing animals into extinction?
5. In Luciente's world, children as young as what age, are allowed to explore each other sexually?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)