|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Luciente believes that freedom is often corrupted by what?
2. In Chapter 4, the season change from ______ to _______.
(a) Fall, winter.
(b) Spring, summer.
(c) Winter, spring.
(d) Summing, fall.
3. Gildina says that the man she has to please is largely what?
4. How does Connie get the news that Dolly and Geraldo have separated?
(b) A letter.
(c) A message.
(d) A phone call.
5. What color skin does Bee have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Luciente tells Connie that the reason women gave up the right to give birth was in the name of what?
2. Where does Connie fall asleep after she escapes from the hospital?
3. When Connie thinks of her daughter's foster parents, she feels what, since they didn't have to suffer to get the child?
4. Connie wants her children to live in love like a what?
5. Connie is short for what name?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)