|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Connie can communicate with the future, she is diagnosed as what?
(c) Multiple personality disorder.
2. In Luciente's world, children as young as what age, are allowed to explore each other sexually?
3. How many co-mothers does each child in Luciente's world have?
4. Connie is short for what name?
5. When Connie is first interviewed by the head doctor of the experiment, what are the first questions she is asked?
(a) Health-related questions.
(b) Background questions.
(c) Regular questions.
(d) Strange questinos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What legal profession did Claud hold?
2. Luciente says that the one thing which, more than anything, differentiated female humans from male humans was the ability to do what?
3. Connie is surprised to learn that the children in Luciente's world do not do what?
4. All adults in Luciente's community live how?
5. What year does Luciente live in?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)