|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Connie visits Luciente for the second time, she learns that what concept has been evolved or removed from society?
2. When Bee's child emerges from the wilds, what will she have?
(a) An occupation.
(b) A mate.
(c) A new name.
(d) A new personality.
3. When Connie first meets Luciente, she suspects Luciente is after what?
(a) Her information.
(b) Her car.
(c) Her house.
(d) Her money.
4. How large is the community Luciente lives in?
(b) Medium sized.
(c) Large sized.
(d) Very small.
5. All adults in Luciente's community live how?
(a) In tents.
(c) With children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Luciente take Connie?
2. When Connie leaves Luciente, what meal does she prepare at home?
3. In Luciente's world, children as young as what age, are allowed to explore each other sexually?
4. Who decides that Connie will be one of the subjects in the experiment?
5. Connie and her friend become aware of a new change in the ward. What is the change?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)