|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word describes Alice Blue Bottom?
2. Luciente says that _______ plays a role in defining identity.
3. Luciente explains to Connie that after Sappho is buried, what will happen?
(a) One of her children will take over her job.
(b) Another child will be born.
(c) One of her children will take over her house.
(d) Another child will die.
4. What is planted in Jackrabbit's grave?
(a) A flower.
(b) A bush.
(c) A tree.
(d) A seed.
5. How many names are people in Luciente's community known by?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Luciente's government make agreements?
2. While in the mental hospital, Connie is drugged into what?
3. After visiting Gildina's world, how is Connie yanked into Luciente's world?
4. When Connie is in the mental hospital and attempt to contact Luciente, how long has it been since she and Luciente first spoke?
5. Connie borrows money from Skip to call who?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)