1. How old is Connie Ramos?
(c) Young twenties.
2. When Connie can communicate with the future, she is diagnosed as what?
(a) Multiple personality disorder.
3. How does Dolly get into Connie's apartment at the beginning of the novel?
(a) By climbing through the window.
(b) By pounding on the door.
(c) By ringing the doorbell.
(d) By breaking in.
4. Connie is short for what name?
5. Why is Dolly fleeing her pimp at the beginning of the book?
(a) She is scared of him.
(b) She got beat up by him.
(c) She doesn't like him.
(d) She stole money from him.
6. What is Dolly's relationship to Geraldo?
7. When Dolly shows up at Connie's apartment in the beginning of the book, how many months pregnant is she?
8. When Dolly sits on the chair in Connie's apartment, what does she say about the chair?
(a) It is warm.
(b) It is narrow.
(c) It is comfortable.
(d) It is tall.
This section contains 3,534 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)