1. What is the name of Cleofilas’ father in “Woman Hollering Creek”?
2. The narrative of “Woman Hollering Creek” is related primarily from what point of view?
3. What is Cleofilas’ full name in “Woman Hollering Creek”?
Cleofilas Enriqueta DeLeon Hernandez
4. What is the full name of Juan Pedro in “Woman Hollering Creek”?
Juan Pedro Martinez Sanchez
5. What Spanish phrase from the story is translated as “on the other side”?
En el otro lado
6. In what direction does Cleofilas’ father imagine her gazing when she might dream of returning home in the beginning of the story?
This section contains 4,280 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)