|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where did Ibrahim find Firdaus crying?
a) Her apartment.
b) The garden.
c) A restaurant.
d) Her office.
2. How does Firdaus feel about her "unknown journey" in Chapter 2?
3. What did Ibrahim confess to Firdaus at the bus stop?
a) The number of children he has.
b) That he hates his wife.
c) His feelings.
d) That he wants to quit his job.
4. Why did the Arab man call the police on Firdaus?
a) She stabbed him.
b) She stole from him.
c) She hit him.
d) She shot him.
5. What does the warden believe about Firdaus?
a) She does not deserve to...
This section contains 843 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)