|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What happened to Firdaus when her name was called at graduation.
a) She cried.
b) She ran away.
c) She froze.
d) She yelled with excitement.
2. Why did Firdaus seem different to her co-worker?
a) Her face was glowing.
b) She left the door to the office unlocked.
c) She had a new coat.
d) Her hair was messy.
3. What did Firdaus' uncle give her when she graduated?
a) A watch.
b) A necklace.
c) A dress.
d) A ring.
4. What did Firdaus' uncle teach her in Chapter 2?
a) How to play tennis.
b) How to make sandwhiches.
c) How to read and write.
d) How to run.
5. Why did Firdaus' uncle laugh...
This section contains 516 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)