Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Author's Preface
1. Who is Firdaus?
2. Why is Firdaus in jail?
3. What job did Firdaus obtain after many years of abuse?
4. Where did El Saadawi meet the person which inspires the story?
5. What job did El Saadawi hold in 1972?
6. What magazine did El Saadawi work for in the 1970's?
7. Why was El Saadawi fired from her job in the 1970's?
8. What case studies does El Saadawi study in Egypt?
9. Who did El Saadawi know that was in prison?
10. What contact does El Saadawi have at an Egyptian prison?
11. How does El Saadawi's contact get access for the author in the prison?
This section contains 1,822 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)