|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, pages 86-96.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does El Saadawi go to prison?
2. Who is Di'aa?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A banker.
(d) A journalist.
3. In what year was Firdaus executed?
4. What did Firdaus' father do if a male child died?
(a) Ate bread.
(d) Beat his wife.
5. Why did Firdaus feel peaceful after Ibrahim's deceit?
(a) She met a new man.
(b) She can feel not more pain.
(c) She forgave him.
(d) She moved home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Firdaus feel when she entered her uncle's house for the first time?
2. What is Firdaus' initial impression of El Saadawi?
3. What room did Firdaus reserve for only her enjoyment?
4. What did Sheikh Mahmoud beat Firdaus with the time she ran to the streets?
5. Why did Firdaus' prices increase?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)