|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, pages 86-96.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the warden believe about Firdaus?
(a) She deserves to hang.
(b) She is insane.
(c) She does not deserve to hang.
(d) She killed her brother.
2. Who signed Firdaus' graduation certificate?
(b) The principal.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Miss Iqbal.
3. How did Firdaus feel about school?
(a) She didn't go to school.
(b) She hated it.
(c) She was bored.
(d) She enjoyed it.
4. What type of degree does Firdaus hold?
(b) Upper-school certificate.
(d) Secondary-school certificate.
5. What job did El Saadawi hold in 1972?
(b) CEO of MAIN.
(c) Director of Health Education.
(d) Director of General Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Firdaus' mother mutilate her?
2. What did Firdaus want to tell her uncle in Chapter 2?
3. What did Di'aa tell Firdaus he wanted to do with her?
4. How did Firdaus treat her studies at school?
5. How did Sharifa Salah el Dine help Firdaus?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)