1. Who is Firdaus?
(a) An Egyptian woman.
(b) A Lebanese woman.
(c) A Syrian woman.
(d) A Chinese woman.
2. Why is Firdaus in jail?
(d) Political crimes.
3. What job did Firdaus obtain after many years of abuse?
(a) Social worker.
(d) Drug dealer.
4. Where did El Saadawi meet the person which inspires the story?
(a) Cawal- E- Marie.
(b) Cairo State Reform Prison.
(c) Qanatir Prison.
(d) Al-Saudi Prison.
5. What job did El Saadawi hold in 1972?
(a) Director of General Hospital.
(b) Director of Health Education.
(d) CEO of MAIN.
6. What magazine did El Saadawi work for in the 1970's?
7. Why was El Saadawi fired from her job in the 1970's?
(a) Her refusual to reveal a source.
(b) Her feminist views.
(c) She had an affair.
(d) She stole money.
8. What case studies does El Saadawi study in Egypt?
9. Who did El Saadawi know that was in prison?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her husband.
This section contains 3,785 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)