|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andy know that the rest of the community doesn't know?
(a) When the Wolves are coming.
(b) When it will rain.
(c) How to time travel.
(d) Where the Dark Tower is.
2. How often do the Wolves come to Calla Bryn Sturgis?
(a) Whenever someone in the village dies.
(b) Once every generation.
(c) Once a decade.
(d) Once a year.
3. What year did Jake die the first time?
4. Who tells the community that there is a gunslinger coming that will help them fight the Wolves?
(c) Pere Callahan.
5. How do Jake and Eddie travel away from Roland?
(a) They go to sleep and wake up in a new place and time.
(b) They take an airplane.
(c) They separate from Roland and set off on foot.
(d) They get a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls a meeting of the men in the community to suggest that the people of the community stand up and fight against the wolves the next time they come?
2. For what does Tian use Tia?
3. In Part 1, Chapter 7, what is the rose doing?
4. Wolves of the Calla is the _________ book of Stephen King's Dark Tower series.
5. Sitting around the camp, Eddie and Jake explain what to Roland?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Mia, and why is she important to the story thus far?
2. In Part 2, Chapter 1, what does Roland feel when he arrives in Calla Bryn Sturgis?
3. What does Jake grab off of the ground when they are at the vacant lot?
4. What does Roland tell Eddie at the end of Part 2, Chapter 2, about Susannah?
5. What type of person does Father Callahan appear to be?
6. The night that the group meets the Calla villagers, the entire ka-tet goes todash to Manhattan. What is different about Susannah there, and why is that important?
7. Why does Roland assign Susannah a role where she is to sit back and observe the strangers from the Calla rather than take an active part in their conversations?
8. How does Jake react to the newcomers?
9. At the end of Part 1, Chapter 2 Eddie hears chimes while he is reading the paper the mobsters and the store owner are discussing. Is this significant?
10. Why are the Wolves stealing Calla Bryn Sturgis' children?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)