|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mia?
(a) The Mayor of Calla Bryn Sturgis.
(b) One of Susannah's personalities.
(c) The newest member of the ka-tet.
(d) Roland's wife from his world.
2. What is one of the most important things to Roland and his relationship with his ka-tet?
3. What does Jake consider the object he picks up in the vacant lot to be?
(a) An important clue to the location of the Dark Tower.
(b) A useful item that the ka-tet can use later on.
(c) An insignificant piece of trash.
(d) An important clue to defeating the Wolves.
4. What does Mia do in the night?
(a) Snores so loud the others cannot sleep.
(c) Talks in her sleep.
(d) Kills animals to feed her baby.
5. What happens to Susannah when she visits the vacant lot?
(a) She can see in her mind the location of the Dark Tower.
(b) She becomes very frightened.
(c) She is able to see the future.
(d) She has a vision that shows her who the Wolves will take next.
6. Who is Andy?
(a) A robot.
(b) The gunslinger.
(c) A father of a child in the community.
(d) A child in the community.
7. Why does Jake pick the object up off of the ground in the vacant lot?
(a) He doesn't like litter.
(b) He feels compelled to pick it up, as if the rose has left it for him.
(c) He doesn't know.
(d) He thinks it is Roland's.
8. What is the name of the community that the Wolves come to each generation?
(a) Gallows Hill.
(b) New York City.
(c) Calla Bryn Sturgis.
9. When the ka-tet goes to sleep that night after meeting the villagers, what happens?
(a) All four of them todash to Manhattan.
(b) They all have nightmares.
(c) They all have the same dream
(d) Jake wanders off in the night.
10. Which member of the ka-tet is worried that the people following the group will cause problems?
11. What are the vagrant dead?
(a) Homeless people who have died.
(b) The bodies of vagabonds.
(c) Roland's favorite band.
(d) Something seen when going todash.
12. In "Dry Twist," what does Rosalita do for Roland?
(a) She rubs him with an ointment she made that reduces the stiffness and pain.
(b) She watches over Susannah while she sleeps.
(c) Rosalita tells Roland where the Dark Tower is.
(d) Rosalita shows Roland where the Wolves live.
13. What is the community's response to the idea of fighting the Wolves?
(a) All at the meeting are eager to stand up against the Wolves.
(b) The women are prepared to fight, but the men do not want to risk retaliation from the Wolves.
(c) They do not want to fight because they are afraid of the repercussions from the Wolves.
(d) The community members decide to draft a treaty and offer a peaceful, diplomatic resolution to the Wolves.
14. Wolves of the Calla is the _________ book of Stephen King's Dark Tower series.
15. If Roland's suspicions about his body are correct, what is he afraid of?
(a) That Susannah will todash without the others.
(b) That Jake will stay with the Slightmans.
(c) That his arthritis will keep him from finishing his quest.
(d) That Eddie will leave the ka-tet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Susannah is Roland afraid of?
2. What is the name of the man who owns the second-hand bookstore?
3. Where do the Wolves take the children?
4. What happens weeks after the Wolves come to Calla Bryn Sturgis?
5. What does Roland suspect about his body when he wakes up the first morning in the village?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)