|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it about this village and its inhabitants that makes Roland feel so comfortable?
(a) He knows that everything will work out fine.
(b) He is comfortable no matter where he goes.
(c) He has been to the Calla before.
(d) They remind him of his own childhood and where he grew up; he is familiar with the songs and dances of the Calla.
2. What does Roland tell Eddie and Jake about their recent journey?
(a) That they went todash.
(b) That the story was utterly impossible.
(c) That he didn't believe them.
(d) That the muffin balls made them hallucinate the whole thing.
3. What trail are the main characters following to reach their destination?
(a) An old hiker's trail.
(b) The Path of the Beam.
(c) They aren't following any trail.
(d) A map Eddie has.
4. What is one of the most important things to Roland and his relationship with his ka-tet?
5. Who is Mia?
(a) Roland's wife from his world.
(b) The newest member of the ka-tet.
(c) One of Susannah's personalities.
(d) The Mayor of Calla Bryn Sturgis.
6. If Roland's suspicions about his body are correct, what is he afraid of?
(a) That Eddie will leave the ka-tet.
(b) That Susannah will todash without the others.
(c) That Jake will stay with the Slightmans.
(d) That his arthritis will keep him from finishing his quest.
7. What does Eddie notice about the stranger immediately?
(a) That he is a spy.
(b) That he is there to help the ka-tet.
(c) That the stranger is from Eddie, Jake, and Susannah's world.
(d) That he is an imposter.
8. What about Susannah is Roland afraid of?
(a) That she will leave the ka-tet.
(b) That she is angry with Roland.
(c) That she and Eddie have had an argument.
(d) That she is pregnant with a demon child.
9. What is peculiar about the author of Charlie and the Choo-Choo?
(a) They know who the author is.
(b) There is no author's name on the book anymore.
(c) That the author's name has changed and that the new name contains nineteen letters.
(d) They don't know who the author is.
10. When the Wolves come to the community, what do they take with them?
(a) One member of each ka-tet in the community.
(b) A strand of hair from each woman in the community.
(c) One twin from each set of twin children between the ages of five and fifteen in the community.
(d) Meat from each household in the community.
11. Which member of the ka-tet is worried that the people following the group will cause problems?
12. Why is the second-hand bookstore so important?
(a) The owner is the Dark Tower's innkeeper.
(b) The bookstore building is the Dark Tower.
(c) Jake bought some books there in his previous life that proved useful to Roland and the ka-tet during their journeys.
(d) The owner is Jake's father.
13. When the ka-tet travel back with the group from the Calla to their camp for lunch, who is cooking the meal?
14. What does Eddie hear when he and Jake are in the office of the bookstore, after Eddie begins to read the paperwork?
(a) A police siren.
(b) A fire engine siren.
(d) The bell at the door of the store that goes off when customers enter or leave.
15. Wolves of the Calla is the _________ book of Stephen King's Dark Tower series.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jake consider the object he picks up in the vacant lot to be?
2. What do the others feel when they visit the vacant lot?
3. What happens weeks after the Wolves come to Calla Bryn Sturgis?
4. What makes Roland suspect something is troubling Susannah?
5. What about the villagers' story is Roland most curious about?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)