|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Wolves: Chapter 8, The Wolves, and Epilogue, The Doorway Cave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Roland suspect something is troubling Susannah?
(a) Because she cries all of the time.
(b) Because she won't talk to anyone.
(c) Because she has been wandering during the night.
(d) Because she looks ill.
2. What does Jake discover in Part 3, Chapter 3?
(a) That while the town sleeps, the Wolves come and do reconnaissance on the village to make plans in order to prepare for their next raid.
(b) That Tia is secretly plotting to kill her brother and his family in their sleep before the Wolves come again.
(c) That Susannah has already had her baby, and that Susannah is no longer Susannah, but rather Mia permanently.
(d) An observation post called The Dogan that is filled with computer equipment; he then sees Mr. Slightman and Andy enter and listens as they make a report about everything that is going on in the village into one of the computer terminals.
3. Who calls a meeting of the men in the community to suggest that the people of the community stand up and fight against the wolves the next time they come?
(a) Tian Jaffords.
(b) Eddie Dean.
(d) Father Donald Callahan.
4. How does Overholser surprise Roland during their conversation the night before the battle with the Wolves?
(a) He says that he and his family will be leaving town when the party is over so that they will not be there when the battle occurs.
(b) Overholser tells Roland that the secret to defeating the Wolves is by giving them Father Callahan, because he is the one they are really after.
(c) Overholser volunteers to take the sick man's place and help guard the children during the battle.
(d) He laughs and slaps Roland on the back, congratulating him on his plan to defeat the Wolves.
5. Why is the second-hand bookstore so important?
(a) The owner is the Dark Tower's innkeeper.
(b) The owner is Jake's father.
(c) The bookstore building is the Dark Tower.
(d) Jake bought some books there in his previous life that proved useful to Roland and the ka-tet during their journeys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the bowling alley's name?
2. Wolves of the Calla is the _________ book of Stephen King's Dark Tower series.
3. In Part 2, Chapter 1, what does Roland make Rosalita promise?
4. The night before the battle with the Wolves at the gathering at the Pavillion, what is the mood like?
5. What does Roland have his ka-tet do to show the villagers their talents?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)