|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Wolves: Chapter 8, The Wolves, and Epilogue, The Doorway Cave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eddie want to send Father Callahan away?
(a) To see if Callahan can locate his friend Magruder.
(b) To find the Walkin' Dude.
(c) To see what Kansas has to do with the rest of their journey.
(d) To locate Calvin Tower and check up on him.
2. After he visits with Callahan in Part 2, Chapter 4, where does Roland go?
(a) To Eisenhart's ranch.
(b) To see Rosalita.
(c) To see Tia.
(d) To see Susannah and Eddie.
3. At the beginning of Part 2, how does the crowd receive the ka-tet?
(a) They reject them and shout at them to leave.
(b) They are accepting of them.
(c) They fear them.
(d) They are indifferent to their presence.
4. Who else knows Jamie's story?
(b) No one but Eddie and Tian.
(c) His wife, his daughter-in-law, and his grandchildren.
(d) Everyone in the village.
5. Who or what is in the hole next to the road during the battle with the Wolves?
(a) Andy, the rose, and Calvin Tower.
(b) Mia and the demon baby.
(c) Roland and the rest of the ka-tet, as well as Jake, Benny, and a boy from the village who has broken his ankle.
(d) Black Thirteen and Father Callahan.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Roland wakes the morning after his arrival at the village, what does he notice immediately?
2. What happens weeks after the Wolves come to Calla Bryn Sturgis?
3. What does Eddie find peculiar about the stranger's name?
4. In the epilogue, what do Roland and Eddie quickly realize?
5. What is different about the bowling alley's name?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)