|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Wolves: Chapter 4, The Pied Piper, Chapter 5, The Meeting of the Folken, and Chapter 6, Before the Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddie tell Roland about in Part 3, Chapter 1?
(a) That he agrees Susannah should have the abortion.
(b) That he wants to leave the ka-tet.
(c) What Jamie Jaffords told him about the Wolves.
(d) That he does not agree that Susannah should have the abortion.
2. In Part 3, Chapter 2, what do Eddie and Roland do with Black Thirteen?
(a) They dig a hole on the Jaffords' land and bury it deep in the ground so that no one else can ever find it.
(b) They give it to Susannah for safekeeping.
(c) They put it in a box and throw it in the river that divides Calla Bryn Sturgis from Thunderclap.
(d) They put it in the bowling bag Jake found at the vacant lot and then Eddie goes through the Unfound Door to Manhattan.
3. When Callahan returns, what does he find Eddie about to do?
(a) Pick the rose from the vacant lot.
(b) Throw himself off a ledge.
(c) Short-circuit Andy.
(d) Help Susannah deliver her baby.
4. When Roland and Jake get to the Jafford farm, what does Roland speak to Zalia about?
(a) Helping Susannah with her pregnancy.
(b) Showing Susannah how to throw plates.
(c) Her leaving Tian.
(d) Watching Jake while the rest of the ka-tet fights the Wolves.
5. To whom does Jake take an immediate liking?
(d) The stranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stranger tell Roland specifically?
2. In Part 3, Chapter 3, what does Jake do when Benny is asleep?
3. Which member of the ka-tet is worried that the people following the group will cause problems?
4. After he visits with Callahan in Part 2, Chapter 4, where does Roland go?
5. Who calls a meeting of the men in the community to suggest that the people of the community stand up and fight against the wolves the next time they come?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)