|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Telling Tales: Chapter 7, Nocturne, Hunger, Chapter 8, Took's Store; The Unfound Door, and Chapter 9, The Priest's Tale Concluded (Unfound).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Eisenhart's first name?
2. What does Jake discuss with Roland on the way to town in Part 2, Chapter 8?
(b) The Wolves.
(d) Mr. Slightman.
3. What does the ka-tet decide to do about the lot?
(a) They decide to travel there and build a house so that they have a home to go to instead of living on the run all of the time.
(b) They decide they should buy it to protect it.
(c) They decide it's not important and, as a result, they forget about it.
(d) They decide they should talk the owner into donating it to a children's charity so that a park can be built.
4. What year did Jake die the first time?
5. What is a main theme of this book by the end of Part 2, Chapter 6?
(a) Stealing from others is immoral.
(b) Fighting against injustice.
(c) Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
(d) Honesty is always the best policy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Callahan stop drinking?
2. What does Roland suspect about his body when he wakes up the first morning in the village?
3. How is Mia born?
4. Why does Eddie start to read the paperwork the group is discussing in the storeroom?
5. What does Jake consider the object he picks up in the vacant lot to be?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)