|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Telling Tales: Chapter 7, Nocturne, Hunger, Chapter 8, Took's Store; The Unfound Door, and Chapter 9, The Priest's Tale Concluded (Unfound).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is interesting about Roland's experience in Part 2 Chapter 8?
(b) Men usually don't throw the plate.
(c) The rose is missing.
(d) The door has the same "unfound" mark as the box that held Black Thirteen.
2. After he visits with Callahan in Part 2, Chapter 4, where does Roland go?
(a) To see Tia.
(b) To Eisenhart's ranch.
(c) To see Rosalita.
(d) To see Susannah and Eddie.
3. What is the name of the man who owns the second-hand bookstore?
(a) Susan Delgado.
(b) Calvin Tower.
(c) The Walkin' Dude.
(d) Oy the billy-bumbler.
4. What does Roland feel when he and his ka-tet arrive?
(c) A sense of homecoming.
5. What does Jamie know about the Wolves?
(a) He knows that they cannot be killed, even by a silver bullet.
(b) He knows who controls the Wolves and why they come.
(c) That when he was younger, he and his friends fought the Wolves, and the Wolves killed all of his friends; but first, one of the girls in the group threw a plate at a Wolf's head and chopped it off, and that is when Jamie saw what was underneath the Wolf's mask.
(d) He knows what the Wolves do with the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his time with the people of the village, what does Roland NOT do?
2. What happens when Eddie asks Andy about the Wolves?
3. What is peculiar about the author of Charlie and the Choo-Choo?
4. When Eddie wakes up later on the morning in the village, what does Roland tell him?
5. If Roland's suspicions about his body are correct, what is he afraid of?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)