|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Telling Tales: Chapter 7, Nocturne, Hunger, Chapter 8, Took's Store; The Unfound Door, and Chapter 9, The Priest's Tale Concluded (Unfound).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Part 2, how does the crowd receive the ka-tet?
(a) They reject them and shout at them to leave.
(b) They are accepting of them.
(c) They fear them.
(d) They are indifferent to their presence.
2. What does Magruder tell Callahan about the men that assaulted him?
(a) That the men who attacked him were really looking for Callahan.
(b) That Magruder needs Callahan's help to escape from the hospital because he is afraid they will try and keep him there forever.
(c) That Magruder's sister wants to marry Callahan but is frustrated because she can't, since he is a Catholic priest.
(d) That there is some money hidden in Magruder's house for Callahan.
3. Why does Eddie think that there is a reason he and Jake traveled to the bookstore?
(a) Roland sent them on this task, and he would not send them away without a clear reason.
(b) Eddie believes the store has something to do with the group that is following the ka-tet.
(c) Eddie recognizes some mobsters from his previous life, from before joining up with Roland.
(d) Jake told him there was a reason.
4. While he is asleep in Part 2, Chapter 7, where does Jake go?
(a) Into the future to see how to defeat the Wolves.
(b) To visit his parents.
(c) Inside of Susannah's dream.
(d) Back to Manhattan, to the day he died.
5. In Part 2, Chapter 8, why doesn't Jake tell Roland what he saw?
(a) Because he is afraid that if he says anything, Mr. Slightman will kill him.
(b) Because he doesn't want anything to jeopordize his friendship with Mr. Slightman's son, Benny.
(c) Because he no longer trusts Roland.
(d) Because he wants to get more information before he says anything to anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of the ka-tet believes that the people following the group WILL NOT cause problems?
2. For what does Tian use Tia?
3. Who is Rosalita?
4. When the ka-tet goes to sleep that night after meeting the villagers, what happens?
5. What are Roland and his ka-tet on a quest to find?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)