|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Telling Tales: Chapter 1, The Pavillion, Chapter 2, Dry Twist, and Chapter 3, The Priest's Tale (New York).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Part 2, how does the crowd receive the ka-tet?
(a) They reject them and shout at them to leave.
(b) They are indifferent to their presence.
(c) They fear them.
(d) They are accepting of them.
2. What does Eddie notice about the stranger immediately?
(a) That the stranger is from Eddie, Jake, and Susannah's world.
(b) That he is a spy.
(c) That he is an imposter.
(d) That he is there to help the ka-tet.
3. When the ka-tet travel back with the group from the Calla to their camp for lunch, who is cooking the meal?
4. What happens when Eddie asks Andy about the Wolves?
(a) Andy says that he does not know anything about them.
(b) Andy refuses to speak about the Wolves without a password.
(c) Andy says that the Wolves come and take the village children.
(d) Andy says that the Wolves will leave the village alone if they stop having children.
5. Who are the others that come with the stranger?
(a) Mia, Oy, Nort, and Trashcan Man.
(b) Tian and Zalia Jaffords, Ben and Benny Slightman, and Wayne Overholser.
(c) Beverly, Sheriff Bannerman, and Johnny.
(d) Jack, Wendy, and Tom Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Roland's suspicions about his body are correct, what is he afraid of?
2. During his time with the people of the village, what does Roland NOT do?
3. What is the name of the community that the Wolves come to each generation?
4. What do the others feel when they visit the vacant lot?
5. What does Eddie hear when he and Jake are in the office of the bookstore, after Eddie begins to read the paperwork?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)