|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Telling Tales: Chapter 1, The Pavillion, Chapter 2, Dry Twist, and Chapter 3, The Priest's Tale (New York).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about Father Callahan?
(a) He is very old.
(b) He knows Roland.
(c) He can see vampires.
(d) He is a priest.
2. In Part 1, Chapter 7, who goes into the vacant lot to visit the rose?
(a) Susannah, Mia, and Tia.
(b) Roland, Eddie, and Jake.
(c) Roland, Susannah, and Oy.
(d) Nort, Oy, and Wayne.
3. At the beginning of Part 2, who does Roland urge to speak to the crowd?
4. For what does Tian use Tia?
(a) Watching the children.
(b) Milking the cows.
(c) Plowing the field.
(d) Pulling weeds in the garden.
5. When he asks, what description of the Wolves does Roland get?
(a) That they are wolves with grey or brown fur, sharp teeth, and bright yellow eyes.
(b) That no one knows exactly what they look like because no one has ever seen them.
(c) That there are approximately sixty of them and they ride gray horses.
(d) That they look just like other members of the Callas; they appear as farmers and ranchers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the ka-tet goes to sleep that night after meeting the villagers, what happens?
2. When the Wolves come to the community, what do they take with them?
3. Why is the second-hand bookstore so important?
4. In Part 2, Chapter 1, what does Roland make Rosalita promise?
5. What does Roland suspect about his body when he wakes up the first morning in the village?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)