|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Telling Tales: Chapter 1, The Pavillion, Chapter 2, Dry Twist, and Chapter 3, The Priest's Tale (New York).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddie find peculiar about the stranger's name?
(a) That it contains the word "Calla" and that it contains nineteen letters.
(b) That it is familiar to Eddie, but he can't figure out why.
(c) That he knew a man with this name in his previous time.
(d) That he has heard of Susannah talk of him.
2. What about the villagers' story is Roland most curious about?
(a) If there are other villages having similar problems.
(b) Why the births in Calla Bryn Sturgis are so irregular.
(c) How helping the people of Calla Bryn Sturgis will help him and his ka-tet find the Dark Tower.
(d) How all sixty of the Wolves could have gray horses to ride.
3. Who tells the community that there is a gunslinger coming that will help them fight the Wolves?
(b) Pere Callahan.
4. Where did Andy come from?
(a) Calla Bryn Sturgis.
(b) New York City.
(c) Nobody knows.
(d) The Dark Tower.
5. Wolves of the Calla is the _________ book of Stephen King's Dark Tower series.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Calvin Tower's used bookstore?
2. At the beginning of Part 2, where do Roland and his ka-tet ride?
3. How do Jake and Eddie travel away from Roland?
4. Why is the second-hand bookstore so important?
5. What makes Roland suspect something is troubling Susannah?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)