|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Telling Tales: Chapter 1, The Pavillion, Chapter 2, Dry Twist, and Chapter 3, The Priest's Tale (New York).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Susannah stares at the clock, what does she suddenly realize?
(a) That she has lost time.
(b) That time has sped up.
(c) That it is almost midnight.
(d) That time has gone backward.
2. What trail are the main characters following to reach their destination?
(a) A map Eddie has.
(b) They aren't following any trail.
(c) An old hiker's trail.
(d) The Path of the Beam.
3. What happens weeks after the Wolves come to Calla Bryn Sturgis?
(b) It rains for seven days, flooding the farmland.
(c) All of the livestock in the village dies.
(d) The children return.
4. What does the stranger tell Roland specifically?
(a) That he has an object that Roland should take if he comes to the Calla.
(b) That Roland must beware of the group following the ka-tet.
(c) That if Roland chooses to help the people of the Calla, he will be taken to the Dark Tower.
(d) That Roland must stop looking for the Dark Tower.
5. When the ka-tet travel back with the group from the Calla to their camp for lunch, who is cooking the meal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who owns the second-hand bookstore?
2. Which member of the ka-tet is worried that the people following the group will cause problems?
3. At the beginning of Part 2, who does Roland urge to speak to the crowd?
4. Which member of the ka-tet believes that the people following the group WILL NOT cause problems?
5. What does Roland suspect about his body when he wakes up the first morning in the village?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)