|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Todash: Chapter 3, Mia, Chapter 4, Palaver, and Chapter 5, Overholser.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the community's response to the idea of fighting the Wolves?
(a) The women are prepared to fight, but the men do not want to risk retaliation from the Wolves.
(b) They do not want to fight because they are afraid of the repercussions from the Wolves.
(c) All at the meeting are eager to stand up against the Wolves.
(d) The community members decide to draft a treaty and offer a peaceful, diplomatic resolution to the Wolves.
2. When the ka-tet travel back with the group from the Calla to their camp for lunch, who is cooking the meal?
3. What does Mia do in the night?
(a) Kills animals to feed her baby.
(b) Talks in her sleep.
(c) Snores so loud the others cannot sleep.
4. What are Roland and his ka-tet on a quest to find?
(a) His father.
(b) A ring.
(c) The Dark Tower.
(d) His mother.
5. What makes Roland suspect something is troubling Susannah?
(a) Because she won't talk to anyone.
(b) Because she looks ill.
(c) Because she has been wandering during the night.
(d) Because she cries all of the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Tian use Tia?
2. Why does Eddie think that there is a reason he and Jake traveled to the bookstore?
3. What is troubling Susannah?
4. Which member of the ka-tet is worried that the people following the group will cause problems?
5. What does Eddie hear when he and Jake are in the office of the bookstore, after Eddie begins to read the paperwork?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)