|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Todash: Chapter 6, The Way of the Eld, and Chapter 7, Todash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eddie start to read the paperwork the group is discussing in the storeroom?
(a) Eddie wants to learn how to read.
(b) Eddie believes it has something to do with why he and Jake arrived at the store.
(c) The storeowner can't read the paperwork.
(d) Eddie is nosy.
2. What does Roland tell Eddie and Jake about their recent journey?
(a) That they went todash.
(b) That the story was utterly impossible.
(c) That he didn't believe them.
(d) That the muffin balls made them hallucinate the whole thing.
3. In Part 1, Chapter 7, who goes into the vacant lot to visit the rose?
(a) Roland, Eddie, and Jake.
(b) Nort, Oy, and Wayne.
(c) Roland, Susannah, and Oy.
(d) Susannah, Mia, and Tia.
4. What is peculiar about the author of Charlie and the Choo-Choo?
(a) They know who the author is.
(b) There is no author's name on the book anymore.
(c) That the author's name has changed and that the new name contains nineteen letters.
(d) They don't know who the author is.
5. What trail are the main characters following to reach their destination?
(a) A map Eddie has.
(b) An old hiker's trail.
(c) The Path of the Beam.
(d) They aren't following any trail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie find peculiar about the stranger's name?
2. What do the others feel when they visit the vacant lot?
3. Wolves of the Calla is the _________ book of Stephen King's Dark Tower series.
4. What is one of the most important things to Roland and his relationship with his ka-tet?
5. How do Jake and Eddie travel away from Roland?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)