|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Telling Tales: Chapter 4, The Priest's Tale Continued (Highways in Hiding), Chapter 5, The Tale of Gray Dick, and Chapter 6, Gran-Pere's Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Andy come from?
(a) Nobody knows.
(b) The Dark Tower.
(c) Calla Bryn Sturgis.
(d) New York City.
2. If Roland's suspicions about his body are correct, what is he afraid of?
(a) That Eddie will leave the ka-tet.
(b) That his arthritis will keep him from finishing his quest.
(c) That Jake will stay with the Slightmans.
(d) That Susannah will todash without the others.
3. Why does Roland feel the need to put his abilities on display for the villagers?
(a) So the villagers can see how talented the ka-tet is.
(b) Because the ka-tet needs the practice.
(c) So he can impress the most influential member of the village and convince him that Roland and the ka-tet are who they say they are.
(d) Because Roland and the others like to show their skills.
4. What does Roland feel when he and his ka-tet arrive?
(a) A sense of homecoming.
5. During his time with the people of the village, what does Roland NOT do?
(b) Ask the people the most important question, the one that will bind him and his ka-tet to helping the village of Calla Bryn Sturgis.
(c) Remember his own childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stranger tell Roland specifically?
2. What is different about the bowling alley's name?
3. What does Eddie notice about the stranger immediately?
4. With whom is the second-hand bookstore owner in trouble?
5. What does Jake consider the object he picks up in the vacant lot to be?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)