|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Annabelle's mother think Toby is?
2. Where does Betty have gangrene?
(a) Left hand.
(b) Right foot.
(c) Right hand.
(d) Left foot.
3. How many rooms are in Annabelle's cellar?
4. What is Toby's favorite food?
(a) Pecan pie.
(b) Hickory nut pie.
(c) Pumpkin pie.
(d) Cherry pie.
5. In Chapter 13, where did Constable Oleska say that Andy said that he and Betty planned to meet?
(a) Andy's barn.
(b) Betty's chicken coop.
(c) Turtle Stone.
(d) Toby's shed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toby say he does for a living in Chapter 20?
2. In Chapter 19, what does Toby say that his name is?
3. In Chapter 18, what is Annabelle to fetch from the cellar after peeling potatoes?
4. In Chapter 16, what does Annabelle say is her worst chore?
5. What colors are Toby and Annabelle wearing in Chapter 14 when she leads Toby away from his shack?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Annabelle go in Chapter 13?
2. What is in the cellar of Annabelle's house?
3. What is the report from the hospital about Betty in Chapter 20?
4. What do the men see when they find Betty in the well?
5. What did Andy have to say about Betty when he talked with the Constable?
6. What did Trooper Coleman say that he learned from Andy in Chapter 18?
7. How does Annabelle describe her family's barn in Chapter 14?
8. What does Annabelle persuade Toby to do in Chapter 17?
9. What does Toby tell about himself in Chapter 20 when Annabelle's mother asks about him?
10. What picture seems suspicious in the latest batch of photos taken by Toby?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)